CatFx50 - page 63

Is there a file for CCI turbo 6 or 14 and level +100/-100? Which time frame for razor sharp exit?

Thanks...

FXHound:
Is there a file for CCI turbo 6 or 14 and level +100/-100? Which time frame for razor sharp exit? Thanks...

Here...https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

You do not change timeframe when you trade with CCI... i.e.: 30M

Cheers,

FXHound:
Is there a file for CCI turbo 6 or 14 and level +100/-100? Which time frame for razor sharp exit? Thanks...

FXHound,

The guy is trying to be funny.

I have been in this game for 16 months.

It took me 14 months to realize there is no Holy Grail.

Only if trading was as easy as following a mechanical system everybody will be in this game and quit their day job.

Trading results posted are not real live trading and are based on historical charts with High, Low, Open and Close and not tick data.

If you follow these entry rules with no clear exit strategy, your long term real trading will be very dissapointing.

mangman:
FXHound,

The guy is trying to be funny.

I have been in this game for 16 months.

It took me 14 months to realize there is no Holy Grail.

Only if trading was as easy as following a mechanical system everybody will be in this game and quit their day job.

Trading results posted are not real live trading and are based on historical charts with High, Low, Open and Close and not tick data.

If you follow these entry rules with no clear exit strategy, your long term real trading will be very dissapointing.

The difficult thing in trading is when to enter. Exit is discretionary, based on your money management or trading behavior. Nina (my pip Queen) gave us a chance to sustain ourselves in the market. Even you can improve this system by your own trading strategy. I know results are hypothetical but if we can manage somehow positive pips are way batter then depreciating our live accounts.

Regards,

SFX

leutzuro:
(...) but my little daughter wana play with me and i close my trade:)

Sweeeettt.....

You can use fundamental analysis for exit. For example, if you entering trade (sell) before 13:30 CET and you know that there will be great news from US then you can leave it run big profirt. I use website were all news are out just a minute after release.

Try it, maybe will help

tomsd:
You can use fundamental analysis for exit. For example, if you entering trade (sell) before 13:30 CET and you know that there will be great news from US then you can leave it run big profirt. I use website were all news are out just a minute after release. Try it, maybe will help

And if is not great news what we will do?

Kalenzo:
Sweeeettt.....

Thanks

Any exit strategy?:D

leutzuro:
And if is not great news what we will do?

That was my suggestion how to get bigger profits. Anyway if news will be negative for your order then you will get SL, but at the same time it's possible to get signal on reverse order.

What do you think?

I split the profit, 50- 80% of order I'm closing at 20p profit, then I put SL on BE+ 3p and TP some 40-50 more. Sometime I use TS as well...

Reason: