Adviser Ivan - the best of ilan - page 4

This is how the signals would be if CCI(100) gave a Sell signal and CCI(13)>100:

Strategy CCI(100) CCI(13)

But the problem remains: there is still no definition of the correct exit from the dialed Sell positions.

Vladimir Karputov:

This is how the signals would be if CCI(100) gave a Sell signal and CCI(13)>100:

But the problem remains: there is still no definition of the correct exit from the dialed Sell positions.

I think it is worth trying to exit to sell when CCI(100) has crossed the -100 or 0 level from below

Sergey Gritsay:
I think it is worth trying to exit to sell when CCI(100) crosses the -100 or 0 level from below
I think it is better when CCI(100) crosses the 0 level second figure). What do you think?

Vladimir Karputov:
I think it's better when CCI(100) crosses the 0 level second figure). What do you think?
I think so too.

Ivan 1.000:

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

USDJPY, H4, 2017.02.17

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Ivan 1.000

USDJPY, H4, 2017.02.17, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Files:
Ivan.mq5  17 kb

I wanted to try Ivana in the tester, is it for the 5th terminal, will there be a version for MT4?

Vladimir Karputov:

Ivan 1.000:

Vladimir, it is lagging behind by one candle. According to the drawing it should exit earlier by one candle, we should fix the crossing, then the profit loss will be less. I marked with a horizontal line when it should exit.

enter the market with 10% lot, for example, and reduce the volume with every fill, then the first transaction should overlap the subsequent ones, if they are in the red

No, I'm sorry, we don't take into account the current candle, then that's right

Alexandr Efimov:
I wanted to try Ivana in the tester, is it for the 5th terminal, will there be a version for MT4?
No, the old terminal is not supported. Everything is only for MetaTrader 5.

Sergey Gritsay:

Vladimir, it is lagging behind by one candle. According to the drawing it should exit earlier by one candle, it is necessary to fix the fact of crossing, then the profit loss will be less. I marked with a horizontal line when it should exit

Another suggestion: enter the market with 10% lot, for example, and reduce the volume with every fill, then the first deal should overlap the subsequent ones, if they are in the red

It may be easy - I set the risk in percent of margin (based onMoney Fixed Margin) and if there is not enough money, then the lot will decrease with each fill. Need to check ...
Reason: