Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 106

Pava,can you share?

Pava Pls can you share ur indicators and setup?Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.One love.

wolero7:
Pava Pls can you share ur indicators and setup?Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.One love.

1. Any Semaphore...wait for intermediate or major (better) signal

2. Few bars later Cycle Kroufer must make a top or a bottom (red dot)...indicator is little buggy

3. LBR will make a dot for buy or sell...LBR is lagging so do not rush....usually it places dot right before a small retracement..

+++ LBR catches major long term moves

- - - In a flat market LBR makes lots of false signals ( just before a great signal it usually places the bad one)

Waiting for Semaphore + Kroufer will eliminate those signals in a flat market

4. set trailing stop using Easy EA

END of transmission

By the way...I got indicator in Ninjatraitor...it is slightly different...in combination with one other indicator it gives me almost 100% hit rate...Anyone is willing to convert my indic to Metatrader?...( and in any time frame on any kinds of charts...tics, renko, range and so on...)

Template

.........................................................correct template now...replace the first one

Files:
noloss.tpl  3 kb

Thanks pava

Pava:

2. Few bars later Cycle Kroufer must make a top or a bottom (red dot)...indicator is little buggy

3. LBR will make a dot for buy or sell...LBR is lagging so do not rush....usually it places dot right before a small retracement..

- - - In a flat market LBR makes lots of false signals ( just before a great signal it usually places the bad one)

END of transmission

thanks for being generous.I appreciate it.

Hey Pava!

I changed your template somewhat. (Special Thanks to Mr. M for a wonderful indicator). Enjoy

Files:
c.jpg  219 kb
lbr_3-10.mq4  6 kb

Pava:

END of transmission

Hi Pava, thank you for your system and why don't you open new thread about it in "suggestions for trading system", it will be easy to follow up and not clutter digital filters thread.

hello pava

Pava:
By the way...I got indicator in Ninjatraitor...it is slightly different...in combination with one other indicator it gives me almost 100% hit rate...Anyone is willing to convert my indic to Metatrader?...( and in any time frame on any kinds of charts...tics, renko, range and so on...)

send me indicator of ninjatrader to convert in metatrader,one person owes me a favor

censured

Wher are other messages?I think people should know about dishonest man...I don't understand why admin has deleted all posts.I don't like this situation.

learntrader:
send me indicator of ninjatrader to convert in metatrader,one person owes me a favor

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........:) I already converted it

Reason: