Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 110

yourspace:
hi mrtools

i have a problem,when i load the "Fft_Of_Indi Color1.3.2b.mq4" indicator on the Eur/USD chart,the arrows are far away from the price.can you help me how to make the arrows in right place?thank you

yourspace

You have a 4digits broker so why don't you set 5digitsbroker to false?????We have yet answered to this question,but people come here take indi and begin to trade without reading previous posts...The result is clear....

witsnpips:
i don't think hurst that good a system

Why?Can you explain why do you think this thing about it and how do you have traded it?Thanks

hurst

Hurst is wonderful system

can any tell how many bar lag does the cycle analysis using the goertzel indicator posted here has??

ehelrs dominant cycle extraction has got a 8 bar lag as he writes in his book

thegame.t2:
can any tell how many bar lag does the cycle analysis using the goertzel indicator posted here has?? ehelrs dominant cycle extraction has got a 8 bar lag as he writes in his book

MaxPeriod/2. Too big lag to be usable in trading

Optimized Trend Trading - Page 33 @ Forex Factory

see post 488

hi leledc

thank you for the explanation,the thread is too long,i don't spend a lot of time to read carefully!

yourspace

yourspace:
hi mrtools

i have a problem,when i load the "Fft_Of_Indi Color1.3.2b.mq4" indicator on the Eur/USD chart,the arrows are far away from the price.can you help me how to make the arrows in right place?thank you

yourspace

I have the same issue, any assistance would be appreciated.

Mr Tools, could you please provide some guidance on how you developed your CUDA indicator?

Thanks.

Rocfx trading system results

Have a look at my results.

Files:
2010_results.htm  204 kb

rocnation:
Have a look at my results.

Nice results almost doubled your account in 5 months very impressive!!

GM2407:
I have the same issue, any assistance would be appreciated.

Mr Tools, could you please provide some guidance on how you developed your CUDA indicator?

Thanks.

Modified the arrows to use Atr to automatically adjust if you have more than 1 instance of the indicator on your chart you need to change Magic number to a different number than the original Fft_Of_Indi Color_v2 indicator on your chart for the arrows to work correctly, easy way to remember if you have 1 Fft_Of_Indi Color_v2 on your chart with arrows=true and you want to add another with arrows change that Magic number to 2, and etc,etc.

About Cuda(not its real name) was developed by a team of dedicated professional individuals and that's as much as i can tell.

Reason: