Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 107

Can't Sell What is Free

leledc:
Wher are other messages?I think people should know about dishonest man...I don't understand why admin has deleted all posts.I don't like this situation.

It is a sad state of affair when the actions of a few has the negitive impact that this has. Crodzilla is a person we want to have posting here and sharing his knowledge with us. We could only benifit from it. But again becuase of a few it is unlikely he will post again. This is the link to the indy Losstrader was trying to sell. Can't sell it if it is free.

Now what will you do for money Losstrader????

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842/page12

i did not sell anything

homestudy:
It is a sad state of affair when the actions of a few has the negitive impact that this has. Crodzilla is a person we want to have posting here and sharing his knowledge with us. We could only benifit from it. But again becuase of a few it is unlikely he will post again. This is the link to the indy Losstrader was trying to sell. Can't sell it if it is free.

Now what will you do for money Losstrader????

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842/page12

I have not sold anything ... who has evidence that I have profited from this indicator to put them ... the person who said I sold crodzilla indicator for saying openly and to make tests ... not true I have nothing more to say, luck

leledc:
Wher are other messages?I think people should know about dishonest man...I don't understand why admin has deleted all posts.I don't like this situation.

messages were deleted

wolero7:
messages were deleted

Yes i know...I don't like censure so i won't write anymore here...Goodbye to everybody

FFT color

A little mod:FFT color.Hope this helps to better visualization... I have added a little var to show or not the base indi(WPR DEFAULT).Bye

leledc:
A little mod:FFT color.Hope this helps to better visualization... I have added a little var to show or not the base indi(WPR DEFAULT).Bye

Added alert with lines and/or arrows...Hope you like it!!!

Vers 1.2

This is vers 1.2:i have corrected a little bug about drawing lines...Bye

SIMBA:
Pava,

1-This is how it looks,like,see pic.

2-With the right settings,the combination of FFT +oscillator could lead to good entries and exits in trend direction...I used 100,4,8,0.7 for both the original CCiT3 dot and the FFT....It will depend on TF,your style of trading,and dominant cycle period of the pair you are trading,but I think the FFT adds an element of TrendFiltering to your indicator.

3-When,in the FFt,you use show base indicator=True...what you will see is the Aqua line,it is showing if the signal is above(short) or below(long) the up and down dots..I have tried to code it to show exactly the indicator,but I would have needed 2 more buffers,and I am not a coder...In any case,you superpose the CCI as I did in the pic,and it matchs perfectly.

Regards

S

Great!

Below attached the vers 1.2 with arrows and lines autorefreshing.(i have yet shared vers 1.2 of base indi ,now i'll attach rsi too)

Version 1.3

Ok guys the version 1.3 is ready...I have modified a little thing in code for give alert and line or arrows at close of the bar.

Then i have added a mod to choose some default indi of Metatrader:for now they are 6,but in future we can add other indi.I hope this like to everybody and please let me know any bug or improvement you 'd like.A big thanks to Mladen for his great help and his knowledge!!!!

SIMBA:
Big Joe,

1-Thanks for your comments and suggestion.

2-I am a fan of CRB or Renko charts,either when used with Price action at SR, or with TMA bands(elite thread),oscillators,etc...they decrease noise,and increase signal quality...without lag...They give you an additional edge....for MOST systems.

3-The only method I have NOT been able to improve with my cycles(Mensa,Goertzel,FFT,VFFT) is CRB/Renko trading...Originally I thought that applying these filters to "denoised" Time series like Renko would improve results..No Way....I thought,ok...Renko is a mix of Price/Time/Volatility..applying cycles to this will get 3D results...No Way.

It is probably my fault,I am probably missing some piece of the puzzle(I even tried to add Volume...to no avail),I am sure there is some additional edge in using CRBs or Renkos,but I haven`t found it...yet.

It will make for a nice thread or continuation thread of this one,if anybody wants to contribute I will be glad to add my 2 cents....If you think you can add some information to the thread,please be so kind to do so.

I am fairly sure the link to exceptional results in Renko lies in using the right volatility(bar size)....combined with the right dominant period(cycle max period)...and some kind of trigger(Price Action at "normal" bars)...It is a 3d Challenge,not yet solved.

Regards

S

Great thread great people!!!!!

Added some more indicator:Cycle,DeMarker,Momentum,AO,AC.For Cycle you must have Cycle_GJH4 in indi folder...Bye

P.s. Awesome Oscillator is a good choice...See below

Reason: