Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 126

Then check the name of the "normalized T3 Rbci" indicator. It must be that exact name otherwise it will not work OK

udit101:
It is also corect in my setting both position.

udit101:
This is the picture of back test T3Digital_Martingale_v2.01, only sell & sell never buy. This is problem my senior members MrPip and mrtools.

e

Udit101, Think Mladen already mentioned, but in your back test picture you have the "use Date" setting from last month to this month, you need to go farther back to get buys, since GbpUsd was in a downtrend last month, that will probably be why you are seeing only sells.

mladen:
Then check the name of the "normalized T3 Rbci" indicator. It must be that exact name otherwise it will not work OK

Many Many Thanks mladen it solved, now both buy & sell trade it.

Newdigital

I am trying to send you message but it seems you have full inbox

A university professor went to visit a famous Zen master. While the master quietly served tea, the professor talked about Zen. The master filled the visitor's inbox to the brim, and then kept sending email after email. The professor watched the overflowing cup, sorry - full inbox until he could no longer restrain himself. "It's overfull! No more will go in!" the professor blurted. "You are like full inbox," the master replied, "How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your inbox."

Dear Mladen,

Sorry to my stupid question. How to check and how to get the normalized T3 Rbci indicator .

Thanks a lot.

Masjohn:
Dear Mladen,

Sorry to my stupid question. How to check and how to get the normalized T3 Rbci indicator .

Thanks a lot.

Masjohn, try here in the rar file https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071/page76

Thanks a lot Mrtools.

This is fatl smoother slope with a ma of fatl slope difference signal line, since fatl is already adaptive left the adaptive part of the smoother out.

Please tell me why doesn't this indicator R-FTLM-STLM-Adaptive.mq4 work on my MT4?

Reason: