Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 111

mrtools:
Modified the arrows to use Atr to automatically adjust if you have more than 1 instance of the indicator on your chart you need to change Magic number to a different number than the original Fft_Of_Indi Color_v2 indicator on your chart for the arrows to work correctly, easy way to remember if you have 1 Fft_Of_Indi Color_v2 on your chart with arrows=true and you want to add another with arrows change that Magic number to 2, and etc,etc. About Cuda(not its real name) was developed by a team of dedicated professional individuals and that's as much as i can tell.

Thanks Mr Tools, very helpful.

Would these professionals be interested in selling/licensing "CUDA"?

fft

Commented out the "Cycle_GJH4" in this version was a homemade indicator made from digital filter generator.

???

Only 1 question... why the Leledc-MacdT3.mq4 was erased from this thread? he dediced to share it and a couple of days later is gone... I don't think that's correct.

mrtools:
Commented out the "Cycle_GJH4" in this version was a homemade indicator made from digital filter generator.

hi Mr. mrtools

i love FFT ,but it is a repainting indicator,i can not use it well.

can you give me some advice?thank you.

yourspace

mrtools:

Thanks for the reply in the other thread. Oh no, deleted the home brew secret indicator Are you sharing it? Also, how does one add a code from indicator to this indicator, open a compiler and there is a some sort of a template in your indicator, which line of your indicator do I add a code?

cuda repaints

ls1202abc:
Thanks for the reply in the other thread. Oh no, deleted the home brew secret indicator Are you sharing it? Also, how does one add a code from indicator to this indicator, open a compiler and there is a some sort of a template in your indicator, which line of your indicator do I add a code?

The indicator is what i said was made from digital filter generator you need to read through this thread will give you exact instructions how to build it, first thing you need to realize its RBCI, nothing special and yes FFT repaints,Ahh ,aah like a half snake , which i thought was nothing new.

In the code over here

//////////////////////Choosing base indicator

if( IndiName=="STLM"){

BaseIndiBuff=0.5+iCustom(NULL,0,"FTLM-STLM",0,i+LastBar)/100.0;

}

else if( IndiName=="FTLM"){

BaseIndiBuff=0.5+iCustom(NULL,0,"FTLM-STLM",1,i+LastBar)/100.0;

}

are the calls for the different indicators here is where you change the indicator out to the one's you prefer.

And to Yourspace i use fft just for early signals alone if my non repainting indicator confirms what fft is telling me time to go for it.

Thank you, mrtools.

mrtools:
The indicator is what i said was made from digital filter generator you need to read through this thread will give you exact instructions how to build it, first thing you need to realize its RBCI, nothing special and yes FFT repaints,Ahh ,aah like a half snake , which i thought was nothing new.

In the code over here

//////////////////////Choosing base indicator

if( IndiName=="STLM"){

BaseIndiBuff=0.5+iCustom(NULL,0,"FTLM-STLM",0,i+LastBar)/100.0;

}

else if( IndiName=="FTLM"){

BaseIndiBuff=0.5+iCustom(NULL,0,"FTLM-STLM",1,i+LastBar)/100.0;

}

are the calls for the different indicators here is where you change the indicator out to the one's you prefer.

And to Yourspace i use fft just for early signals alone if my non repainting indicator confirms what fft is telling me time to go for it.

jeywhistle:
Only 1 question... why the Leledc-MacdT3.mq4 was erased from this thread? he dediced to share it and a couple of days later is gone... I don't think that's correct.

I am correct...

leledc:
I am correct...

Leledc if it was you who decided to removed then it's alright. sorry for the misunderstanding

Reason: