hidden strategy - page 3

Amir Yacoby:

The timeframe is not visible anyway, unless the trades are made on the opening of a bar.

I think timframe really will not be the problem

No, the broker does not know about what indicator or EA you are using.

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Do brokers see the installed EAs

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.02.19 13:22

The question constantly pops up, the answers were repeatedly given.

Never any broker sees and does not have access to the trader's computer, does not know and does not have access to his robots or any other programs.

But each order has a type of reason, which indicates how it was created - manually or by EAs.

To be afraid of knowledge by the broker ("trader trades by EAs") does not make sense. At a huge number of brokers, the percentage of autotrading more than 50% of transactions - everyone understands that this is a new reality.

Sergey Golubev:

No, the broker does not know about what indicator or EA you are using.

up sergey!

Icham Aidibe:

up sergey!

I just translated the reply of MetaQuotes from rus thread.

Sergey Golubev:

I just translated the reply of MetaQuotes from rus thread.

I read translation, but translation is not the best way of undestand It best. Could you tell me if is there any conclusion about brokers get EA´s alghoritim?

Jhennifher:

I read translation, but translation is not the best way of undestand It best. Could you tell me if is there any conclusion about brokers get EA´s alghoritim?

Why would a broker care for your EA? Seriously. Anyways, they can not.

What is in fact an issue is what @SafMoseSteve pointed out!

Enrique Dangeroux:

Why would a broker care for your EA? Seriously. Anyways, they can not.

What is in fact an issue is what @SafMoseSteve pointed out!

not necessary my strategie; It is like I said before; something that I heard a lot: brokers identify and separate accounts wiht a good profitable, ok? Let´s imagine one account goes since 500 usd to 5000 usd in 1 month and so on...in one year, let´s imagine this account has 1 million dollar or more; do you think no one will check it?

Jhennifher:

not necessary my strategie; It is like I said before; something that I heard a lot: brokers identify and separate accounts wiht a good profitable, ok? Let´s imagine one account goes since 500 usd to 5000 usd in 1 month and so on...in one year, let´s imagine this account has 1 million dollar or more; do you think no one will check it?

That is a whole different discussion. You can't trade "Hiding" your trading, it is that simple! Find a decent broker then.

something i think is possible hide, like indicator; the second doubt is about alghoritim Ea, Is possible broker take it? Just say yes or no is a lite answer...about brokers, yes, I think fca/ud/ecn are decents brokers...but, even them, sure, I think has some kind of speculation on profitables trades

Jhennifher:

something i think is possible hide, like indicator; the second doubt is about alghoritim Ea, Is possible broker take it? Just say yes or no is a lite answer...about brokers, yes, I think fca/ud/ecn are decents brokers...but, even them, sure, I think has some kind of speculation on profitables trades

It is not possible if it runs on your computer. 
They can try to guess what you are doing, but not more than that. 
I really don't think you should bother before you make a lot of money, because before that we both agree that the broker is not interested.

And just a joke now - what about your ea developer? have you made sure to send someone to treat him so that he can't disclose the secret? You can post a job for that on freelance section.