Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 99

Full

forex_for_life:
I was a newbie too and ask Simba to teach me Bluto's Delta9 setup, which he agreed to and did then once he got me to a certain level he referred me to Mr. Tools (who taught something even more powerful that I can't share) and demanded discipline and humility, something most can't provide which is why they never make it to consistent profits....

FFL,

Thanks for your kind words.

My inbox is full with PMs and Tools has emailed me regarding this issue.

Please be so kind to avoid posting any public explanations of the methodology.

Regards

S

:)

When I was little, my uncle came from out of town to visit my family...once he took me for a walk...we were passing the candy store...he invited me in...then he directed my attention to the candy that looked so nice and asked me if I like that candy...sure I did I said...then he told me that he also thought that candy looked really nice took me by the hand and walked with me out of the store....so much for learning humility...

:)

Joe...you took words out of my mouth...don't attempt to take anything else out of there....

Show me a 3 year statement, unless i won't believe in your holy grail

Off course, i absolutely don't want to see these statements, but just to prove to tell any noobs who are here that's so easy to speak on forums

If you really hit 80 % rate, i think you wouldn't be here to claim it.

Edit : Simba and Tools, if you are playing with noobs, tell me and i will edit this message

GIve it Test

Something I have been playing with. It gives a few different looks.

You need to have both the ZeroLag Macd and the Double Smoothed Stoch in your indy folder.

Let know what you think.

homestudy:
Something I have been playing with. It gives a few different looks.

You need to have both the ZeroLag Macd and the Double Smoothed Stoch in your indy folder.

Let know what you think.

Heres a pic

Files:
fft_1.gif  46 kb

Files:

Edit?

Big Joe:
Show me a 3 year statement, unless i won't believe in your holy grail

Off course, i absolutely don't want to see these statements, but just to prove to tell any noobs who are here that's so easy to speak on forums

If you really hit 80 % rate, i think you wouldn't be here to claim it.

Edit : Simba and Tools, if you are playing with noobs, tell me and i will edit this message

Big Joe,

Nice one...If you edit your post,the Noobs will know we are playing with them...so,don`t edit

S

Humility?

Pava:
When I was little, my uncle came from out of town to visit my family...once he took me for a walk...we were passing the candy store...he invited me in...then he directed my attention to the candy that looked so nice and asked me if I like that candy...sure I did I said...then he told me that he also thought that candy looked really nice took me by the hand and walked with me out of the store....so much for learning humility...

Yeah,so much for that,this anecdote explains most of your psychological problems...Looks like you didn`t learn much humility,didn`t you?...Pity for you...BTW..Are you implying that you are not little anymore?..Do not pull our leg ...And..with an uncle like this,you don`t need many enemies,do you?...You didn`t learn humility,he taught you,and taught you well, how to be a loser.

S

?

SIMBA:
Yeah,so much for that,this anecdote explains most of your psychological problems...Looks like you didn`t learn much humility,didn`t you?...Pity for you...BTW..Are you implying that you are not little anymore?..Do not pull our leg ...And..with an uncle like this,you don`t need many enemies,do you?...You didn`t learn humility,he taught you,and taught you well, how to be a loser. S

Simba...life don't teach you much...does it?...you want to start again where we left off?

Reason: