HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 22

Hi Fxcruiser

I feel HAMA PAD is a very very good thread after I read you post. You have done the great work, and I want to join The HAMA PAD adventure. Would you like to send me the indicators and template .

My email is :

evanzhou[at_sign]qianlong.com

Best wishes!

Hi FXcruiser.

I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full and cannot receive new PMs. Could you PM me an e-mail address, so I can contact you for the templates-indicators?

Thanks.

dear fxcruiser,I can't PM you too could you PM me your email too so I can get your indicator

Hello, HAMA Traders!

I am sorry I haven't been on the forum lately due to old age. Yeah, another year older. I think I better retire. Anyhow, I will be cleaning up my Inbox after the US trading session and later on reply to some of the postings here.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

BTW, eHAMA Swing EA currently has 4 open trades since 9/27/06 for a combined total of +480 pips.

Hello, FX Cruiser

Dear FXCruiser:

You PMed me to send you my email address which I had forgotten to do when I first posted you for the HAMA Pad. With the others, I also received the same reply that your box was full. My email is as follows:

kenpeterson999(at_symbol)yahoo.com

I hope to contribute what I have to make it an even better system.

Congrats and Kindest Regards,

COTtrader

nesalc:
Hi FXcruiser

Can you please verify the settings of ravi indicator as the following:

MAfast = 4

MAslow = 49

trigger = 0.09

maxbars = 500

Thanks in advance and looking forward to the development of this system.

Happy trading.

Nesalc

Yes, nesalc, that is the right setting. Please post how you use the HAMA PAD and what kind of results you are getting. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

there you are fxcruiser,we glad you come back,I still didn't get your HAMA,still waiting,thks

--edit double post--

Patience Im sure fxcruiser has a life to live and will get to us when he can, until then just sit back and relax

Reason: