T3 - page 43

mladen:
mylorman If we are thinking of the same indicator, snake is a spearman rank correlation of centered TMA. Would you mind posting the version you are using (to be able to confirm is that is what you mean)?

Hi Mladen,

Thank you for getting back to me .. I did not express myself properly in my last post .. what I was wondering is could the T3 double bands filled 2 indicator that you modified previously be changed to have the indicator in a separate window rather than the main price action window. Can you also change the math so that it is like a histogram rather than centered around average price as such. Those two little things would make the indicator easier to use superimposed on other indicators in the sub-chart window and would also remove clutter from the main action.

If I ask with a smile could you please have a go at these changes in between the zillions of other things that you do in here.

I am a great fan of your work and am currently using your adaptive T3 MA along with other indicators and they seem to be coming together nicely as a system. Thank you for all your great works ... hope that doesn't sound too sucky cos I am trying to be genuine

Kind Regards

mylorman

mylorman:
Hi Mladen,

Thank you for getting back to me .. I did not express myself properly in my last post .. what I was wondering is could the T3 double bands filled 2 indicator that you modified previously be changed to have the indicator in a separate window rather than the main price action window. Can you also change the math so that it is like a histogram rather than centered around average price as such. Those two little things would make the indicator easier to use superimposed on other indicators in the sub-chart window and would also remove clutter from the main action.

If I ask with a smile could you please have a go at these changes in between the zillions of other things that you do in here.

I am a great fan of your work and am currently using your adaptive T3 MA along with other indicators and they seem to be coming together nicely as a system. Thank you for all your great works ... hope that doesn't sound too sucky cos I am trying to be genuine Kind Regards

mylorman

mylorman

Will see what can be done

Simple "transferring" it to a separate window does not work, and since metatrader 4 does not have neither filled area nor color histogram 2 types for drawing, some laternative way should be used.

mylorman:
Hi Mladen,

I am a great fan of your work and am currently using your adaptive T3 MA along with other indicators and they seem to be coming together nicely as a system. Thank you for all your great works ... hope that doesn't sound too sucky cos I am trying to be genuine Kind Regards

mylorman

mylorman

Here is a version for a separate window : t3_double_bands_filled_2_separate.mq4

PS: it will not work with old builds (prior to 625) of metatrader

mladen:
mylorman

WOW ... man that is awesome !!!

DO you have a paypal accnt I can slip some money into ?

I really appreciate your time

Sincerely

mylorman

mladen:
mylorman

Hiya ... umm sorry to be a proverbial pain in the ass like most who ask for favours in here but could is it possible to make the indicator centered around the middle T3 average like a histogram so that the squeezes in the bands is much more evident ?

cheers mylorman

PS I am serious about giving you some money for your time

mylorman:
Hiya ... umm sorry to be a proverbial pain in the ass like most who ask for favours in here but could is it possible to make the indicator centered around the middle T3 average like a histogram so that the squeezes in the bands is much more evident ?

cheers mylorman

PS I am serious about giving you some money for your time

If we take the middle line as a zero line, we change the nature of the indicator (since then we are not having a slope of T3 but a slope of 2 T3 values difference) and then we get something lime this : t3_double_bands_filled_2_separate_histo.mq4

Is that what you had in mind?

Here is a version that has same colors as the on chard version instead of checking to slope of the difference. Seems to be more logical this way : t3_double_bands_filled_2.01_separate_histo.mq4

mladen:
If we take the middle line as a zero line, we change the nature of the indicator (since then we are not having a slope of T3 but a slope of 2 T3 values difference) and then we get something lime this : t3_double_bands_filled_2_separate_histo.mq4 Is that what you had in mind?

Hi Mladen .... yup that is a bit strange presented this way

mladen:
Here is a version that has same colors as the on chard version instead of checking to slope of the difference. Seems to be more logical this way : t3_double_bands_filled_2.01_separate_histo.mq4

BUT THIS ONE IS AWESOME !! nice and responsive with awesome squeeze info for trading breakouts etc

I would certainly agree with you that using the colours the same as on the chart is much clearer ... what I am finding interesting is the squeeze patterns and the changes in the upper and lower histograms at trend changes....

I am going to overlay a schaff or similar and see how it lines up. I think that these two in conjunction with the adaptive t3 might prove quite a nice trading system.

I will let ya know how it goes.

Muchos Gracias for doing this for me ... if I can ever return the favour then please let me know

mylorman

mylorman:
BUT THIS ONE IS AWESOME !! nice and responsive with awesome squeeze info for trading breakouts etc

I would certainly agree with you that using the colours the same as on the chart is much clearer ... what I am finding interesting is the squeeze patterns and the changes in the upper and lower histograms at trend changes....

I am going to overlay a schaff or similar and see how it lines up. I think that these two in conjunction with the adaptive t3 might prove quite a nice trading system.

I will let ya know how it goes.

Muchos Gracias for doing this for me ... if I can ever return the favour then please let me know

mylorman

Happy trading

Reason: