Indicators with alerts/signal - page 416

Ask for ribbon background dispaly

mladen:
Babanu

In that case the indicator works differently. It will for till the current bar max(will not extend beyond the current bar), and you can get cases like this (in the example the first one is without shift and the second one is with negative shift - missing bars can not be drawn since there are no values for both averages yet)

Hi, Mr. Mladen

Can you add a choice to set ribbon background display? Thank you very much in advance.

There are color changes when a slope of the average changes (the middle line) and the histogram when the slope exceeds some values. Which color changes do you refer to for alerts?

Arecibo:
Please could someone add an alert to this indicator, I'm looking for a alert when the bar changes colour, much appreciated

Cssa

SIR mladen,

please can you tell me , what is CSSA? is it also have repaint issue?

the cssa that I know of is a commercial product and I do not know how it works (did not buy it and never tested it), They claim that is a causal ssa calculation but, if it is so, do not expect the values of it to be any similar to the ssa, If, on the other hand, they are similar to "regular" ssa, then they are not causal (they recalculate or how you tell it "repaint" then)

As far as I remember fajst_k did test it and proved that cssa is not causal (meaning that it recalculates, repaints) but do not take my word for it ... If someone else has it maybe he/she can share his/her experience with it. This is all I know and can tell about so far

debashis:
SIR mladen, please can you tell me , what is CSSA? is it also have repaint issue?

Please, make this indicator an MTF

mrtools:
Hi Profittrader, Nice version of heiken ashi, anyway added the alerts.

Please, help make this indicator Multi Timeframe. It will really be very helpful.

Thank you so so much for all the helps.

Okoli

Files:

okoli:
Please, help make this indicator Multi Timeframe. It will really be very helpful.

Thank you so so much for all the helps.

Okoli

Hi Okoli,

Posted a mtf version here:::

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page274

Alert needed...

hello, can you please add an alert (specifiing chart window and alert price) to this indi

Files:

mladen:
There are color changes when a slope of the average changes (the middle line) and the histogram when the slope exceeds some values. Which color changes do you refer to for alerts?

The middle line change of colour please, thanks mladen

Hull variation slope with alerts ...

Arecibo

Here you go

Arecibo:
The middle line change of colour please, thanks mladen

hi! i search a lot to find the 3barpullback indicator or beno_system with an alert. anyone got it? if not it is possible to anyone add a pop up alert at the third bar 2 minutes before the close? i attach here the beno_system indicator!

many thanks!

beno_system.ex4

Files:
beno_system.ex4  10 kb
Reason: