Requests & Ideas - page 317

mrtools:
Gfuchs, would you prefer to not have the mtf Gann part, think that could be causing the problem your having? When I coded it was using 4 hour Adaptive Gann as major trend and taking trades when lesser time frame Gann changed to be the same as the 4 hour Gann. The volty trailing shouldn't be causing the problem especially if you have it deactivated.
mrtools:
Gfuchs removed the mtf Gann part, please try this version.

Still doesn't work The signals are different...

adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows_ea-1.03_nmc.mq4

adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows-2_nmc.mq4

mladen:
dasssi,

This would be an averages ribbon (can combine any of the 20 types of averages into a ribbon) : averages_ribbon.mq4

The averages that can be combined into a ribbon :
0 = SMA

1 = EMA

2 = Double smoothed EMA

3 = Double EMA (DEMA)

4 = Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 = Smoothed MA

6 = Linear weighted MA

7 = Parabolic weighted MA

8 = Alexander MA

9 = Volume weighted MA

10 = Hull MA

11 = Triangular MA

12 = Sine weighted MA

13 = Linear regression

14 = IE/2

15 = NonLag MA

16 = Zero lag EMA

17 = Leader EMA

18 = Super smoother

19 = Smoother

Dear sir

is it possible do the same indicator for MT5.

Including:

Display Pop Up Alert

Sound Alert File.

Send Email Notification

dasssi:
Dear sir

is it possible do the same indicator for MT5.

Including:

Display Pop Up Alert

Sound Alert File.

Send Email Notification

Yes, it can be done

And using the filling instead of histogram to fill the area, ut should look better

take your time dear no rush

First this : this version has all the 20 types of averages (it is a metatrader 5 version of indicator) : averages_-_mtf_3.mq5

Files:

This is a next step - it is a ribbon already : averages_-_ribbon.mq5

As you can see, using the fill instead of histogram, makes it look nicer

And here is a multi time frame version (they have changed the names of the functions - MQL5InfoString became MQLInfoString, and so on, and so on, .... it never stops with metatrader 5) : averages_-_ribbon_mtf.mq5

Files:

Gfuchs, sorry I have no idea what is causing the problem, in the custom indicator call am using the trend buffer(buffer 5) 0, all I can say is maybe it's a problem with new mt4 builds.

Dear Mladen,

Not sure if you recall some time back I requested for VQ to have a predictive value one bar after current candle based on the current price of current bar; that is the assumption that price will remain at current value of current bar for the next bar. You said that with VQ, it was not possible because of how VQ was calculated.

This time around, I'm attaching CCIWoodieDouble requesting for the same to be coded. I believe that with the attached indicator the predictive coding would be possible? And there would be enough buffers?

Thanks for your support again, Mladen.

cciwoodydoublemtf1.mq4

Files:

rayphua:
Dear Mladen,

Not sure if you recall some time back I requested for VQ to have a predictive value one bar after current candle based on the current price of current bar; that is the assumption that price will remain at current value of current bar for the next bar. You said that with VQ, it was not possible because of how VQ was calculated.

This time around, I'm attaching CCIWoodieDouble requesting for the same to be coded. I believe that with the attached indicator the predictive coding would be possible? And there would be enough buffers?

Thanks for your support again, Mladen.

cciwoodydoublemtf1.mq4

rayphua

Here is a version that predicts one bar to the future (if the price stays the same as current price) : cci_woody_double_2.ex4

Reason: