T3 - page 37

ValeoFX:
Fully understood and in agreement with you. Thank you.

Glad that you agree with me

T3 basic mtf 2

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058 poste 227

Hi mladen.Can You add an extra function to this indicator...? -shift left / right.

Thank You in advance

gincius:
T3 basic mtf 2

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058 poste 227

Hi mladen.Can You add an extra function to this indicator...? -shift left / right.

Thank You in advance

gincius

Here you go. Shift added

Files:

mladenThank you very much.

I did not expect such a quick response.

I appreciate the great works you guys have done with T3. Pls, can I get an indicator of two T3 crossing with alert? Thanks in advance

jibby:
I appreciate the great works you guys have done with T3. Pls, can I get an indicator of two T3 crossing with alert? Thanks in advance

Jibby,

Have this version that's mtf with arrows and alerts on T3's crossing.

Hello Mladen and mr.Tools.

I want to ask.Whether it makes sense to make of this T3 indicator?

Air92:
Hello Mladen and mr.Tools. I want to ask.Whether it makes sense to make of this T3 indicator?

Air92

I am afraid I do not understand the question

Would you mind explaining a bit more?

mladen:
Air92

I am afraid I do not understand the question

Would you mind explaining a bit more?

You are the wise coder. And I ask your council. The version of this indicator in T3 has the right for existence?

Or it is irrational to do it in T3?

Simply exists T3 momentum. But I can't receive from it results better, than in this indicator.

But probably this indicator (momentum + atr )will look it better in T3, than the usual version.

Air92:
You are the wise coder. And I ask your council. The version of this indicator in T3 has the right for existence?

Or it is irrational to do it in T3?

Simply exists T3 momentum. But I can't receive from it results better, than in this indicator.

But probably this indicator (momentum + atr )will look it better in T3, than the usual version.

Air92

Try this one out. Instead of using "simple" average for smoothing, it is using T3 now

Reason: