T3 - page 38

mladen:
Air92 Try this one out. Instead of using "simple" average for smoothing, it is using T3 now

Thank you so much,Mladen!I will try it.

Best regards

Thank you Mr Tool, you're far too kind

What a nice indicator, Mladen!

It would be perfect if you can make it "shiftable".... Can you please?

wccmcd

t3_adaptive_ma_i-ca_2.mq4t3_adaptive_ma_i-ca_2.mq4

Files:

wccmcd:
What a nice indicator, Mladen!

It would be perfect if you can make it "shiftable".... Can you please?

wccmcd

t3_adaptive_ma_i-ca_2.mq4t3_adaptive_ma_i-ca_2.mq4

wccmcd

here is a version with a shift added (this version will work in the old metatrader as well as in the new metatrader)

Thank you Mladen,

A little improvement gives big help on preventing from early entry/exit, thank you very much.

Now I have a hard one for you:

I am currently playing with two of your indicators: "T3 adaptive ma_i-CA 2 shift " and "t3 bands_mtf+alerts 1.01(1)".

For the first one(the one you just added the shift function), the part I like most is the "adaptive and deviation" idea.

For the second one(the bands), the great part is the "T3 style ATR bands".

By playing with this two indicators, I generated a idea like this:

1, Use the "adaptive t3 ma" for entry/exit point.

2, Use the T3 ATR bands to observe the level of sideways movement.

THEN WE WIN.

I tried to load this two indicators into one chart but it didn't match well. So, my question is, is it possible, to add a "t3 atr bands" to the t3 adaptive MA, or vice versa, let the MA in the center of T3 ATR bands become adaptive and deviated?

I am not so sure about this because I don't know the way you coded these two indicators, but I really hope you can make this happen. Thank you in advance. I attached a picture of settings of "T3 ATR bands", I hope you got my point...

mladen:
wccmcd here is a version with a shift added (this version will work in the old metatrader as well as in the new metatrader)

wccmcd:
Thank you Mladen,

A little improvement gives big help on preventing from early entry/exit, thank you very much.

Now I have a hard one for you:

I am currently playing with two of your indicators: "T3 adaptive ma_i-CA 2 shift " and "t3 bands_mtf+alerts 1.01(1)".

For the first one(the one you just added the shift function), the part I like most is the "adaptive and deviation" idea.

For the second one(the bands), the great part is the "T3 style ATR bands".

By playing with this two indicators, I generated a idea like this:

1, Use the "adaptive t3 ma" for entry/exit point.

2, Use the T3 ATR bands to observe the level of sideways movement.

THEN WE WIN.

I tried to load this two indicators into one chart but it didn't match well. So, my question is, is it possible, to add a "t3 atr bands" to the t3 adaptive MA, or vice versa, let the MA in the center of T3 ATR bands become adaptive and deviated?

I am not so sure about this because I don't know the way you coded these two indicators, but I really hope you can make this happen. Thank you in advance. I attached a picture of settings of "T3 ATR bands", I hope you got my point...

wccmcd

It would make the code of the combined indicator unnecessarily complicated and the result would be exactly the same as when you place both indicators on the same chart

hum... since the MA is adaptive, it won't fit in the atr channel though... but, thanks anyway Mladen, you've already done alot. Thank you!

mladen:
wccmcd It would make the code of the combined indicator unnecessarily complicated and the result would be exactly the same as when you place both indicators on the same chart

Mladen,

Actually you are right... I did some change on settings and now it almost align precisely... Thank you !

mladen:
wccmcd It would make the code of the combined indicator unnecessarily complicated and the result would be exactly the same as when you place both indicators on the same chart
Files:
result.png  16 kb

mladen:
gincius Here you go. Shift added

Dear Mladen

Can You add an interpolate function to this indicator please?

poste 369

Thans in advance

T3 smoothed HLR nrp bands from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page16 made compatible with new mt4 builds.

Reason: