Files:
cutoff.mq4  4 kb

klam:
This is A CutOFF scrip

hello,

what is a cut Off ??

thanks

mt4 frustration

Thanks for the heads up on the "Easy" EA Starfish. I had actually come across this EA before, but could never get it to work.

However, picked it up at the Forex Factory link you suggested and now it works perfectly. I also found a later version in the same thread. The later version allows the use of horizontal lines instead of the fiddly trend lines .

So, looks good. My first impressions are very favourable.

Thanks too, to Oksana for writing the EA.

Can a Script Be made to Trade Along Side EA W/O source to open and close based on EA

Can a Script Be made to Trade Along Side EA W/O source code, to open and close based on trades the EA has taken?

Have a EA bought 2 years ago its ok long term. I do not have source code as it was commercial and they are protecting themselves, as to be expected. Question is - there are some large drawdowns. I would like a script to open a trade in same direction as the EA when the trade is at a value of say -100 or -200. Then have that trade close at the same time the EA trade that triggered it does.

Therefore if a stop or take-profit is hit the trade closes also. And it should open the same possition size that the EA has open.

To me this is either going to be simple for programming or impossible with out the source. Hopefully the first one.

Please advise

Thank You in advance.

Pending order with Magic no.

Hello fellow traders.

Can anyone point me to where I can get a script to open pending buy/sell order with Magic Number.

I need the Magic Number so that my Money Mgt EA will be able to manage each buy/sell order independently.

Thanks.

Austin

replace buy with sell orders

Hey guys,

I have been following your fourm for some time and I've got a question.

Is it possible to replace all buy orders with sell orders and the other way around in an EA?

How do I change direction in a trade quickly? long -> short vice versa

How do I change direction in a trade quickly? long -> short vice versa

I'm using a buy/sell indicator on a 5M chart and instead of having to long then close order and then open sell short when its making a turn id like to just quickly change direction on the open trade in Metatrader 4.

thank you guys

EA , predefine max loss per lot and close position.

I made changes in a existing EA i got from this thread.

1) Manage max loss per lot.

e.g.

1std lot max loss : $50

3 std lot max loss : $150

2) Take care of all positions differently.

It lets you do trading without taking trouble to put individual StopLoss for each position,What most of new traders dont do and lead to big loss.

So now you trade with freedom, becoz you know, you are already protected.

even if you dnt put manual stoploss.

Buy Sell Order Script

Hi, i found this 2 script, but it seem it only run on 4-digits broker.

can anyone please help to code to run on 5-digits broker?

thanks

Files:
orderbuy.ex4  2 kb
ordersell.ex4  2 kb

Reason: