asc trend system

i was wondering if someone could help me code a system that i have. i have an indicator which is an ASC trend and it would simply be if this signal is in long mode for 4hr and 30m charts then buy. close the chart when the 30 min goes back into sell mode (and the oposite for a short trade).

thanks

ben

Files:

does this thing actually make a sound to notify the trader of trend changes?

ASC trend has some problems with repainting. Lab Trend seems much better and has more features like timeframe where you can set a 240 (4 hrs) signal on 1 hr charts. The trading signals are very good. The blue and red dots are for buy and sell with a risk of 2 on a 1 hr chart using 240 timeframe .

PS - The new fomat looks great.

Files:

Here with i attach chart and result testing using LabTrend1_V2 :

Comment :

Refer to Result picture.

1 ) should be open posisition Buy, but it's show Sell posisition

2 ) Price not reasonable coz, when we open Sell posisition..close price should be lower than open price.

3 ) - profit, coz open wrong posisition.

Refer to Chart picture

1 ) on 01/11/06, should be open posisition Buy coz candlestick change colour to blue..

please help me on this problem... like modify these LabTrend1_V2...

That bug could be easily changed, where it says Buy instead of sell, just replace all of the Buy orders in the code to Sell and Sell to Buy..

The buy signal is the blue dot and the sell is the red dot.

richx7:
The buy signal is the blue dot and the sell is the red dot.

Hallo Richx,

could you please attach the AMA Slope Indicator for downloading. The chart from your posting #3 looks very promising. The JMA and AMA Slope with the Lab Trend looks like a good combination - going short or long when all three in the same mood together.

Thanks in advance!

AMA Slope is very good for trading because it shows entry and exit along with flat conditions that should not be traded in.

Files:
AMA_SLOPE.mq4  4 kb

richx7:
AMA Slope is very good for trading because it shows entry and exit along with flat conditions that should not be traded in.

Thank you very much for the fast response and the AMASlope.

Could you share your settings for the AMA?

The standard setting doesn t looks so good for the first moment, so i changed in a first try the option "nslow" to 10

By the way in the mainchart i have put the called HighLow Activator. Yellow for long when a new high after 5 bars is coming, and MediumOrchid for short when a new low after 5 bars is coming. Its often in tandem with the

LabTrend.

Good Trading !

You can try these settings for AMASlope on 1 hr charts - 22/3/15/2/.02

It has many options, and changing settings can have different results so experimentation is necessary. It calculates the slope of the Adaptive MA indicator. JMA Slope is nice buy does some repainting usually by changing previous levels. To test for repainting right click properties and hit OK. It is usually not critical like some indicators.

Reason: