'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 50

Multiply Close orders

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can help me. I have several gbp/jpy open trades and I want to close it all in once. I know it is possible to multiply closing in MT4, but do not know how to do it. Again I want to close all with one click and not one by one. How to do that in mt4?

Thanks,

Bambura

Thanks for your code. It help me to close the trade at once

Double script

I want to ask for help , is there make it script Double Pending Order

Condition:

Now,running price at 1.2000

pending buy stop order is 10 points above the price running with tp 10 points and sl 10 points and at the same time pending sell limit order 10 points above the price running tp 10 points and sl 10 points (set 1)

at the same time

it carried on Sell stop order is 10 points below the price running with tp 10 points and sl 10 points and the same time pending buy limit order is 10 points below the price running tp 10 points and sl 10 points (set2)

the result is buystop 1.2010 tp 1.2020 sl 1.2000,Sell limit 1.2010

tp1.2000 sl 1.2020 (Set 1)

Sellstop 1.1990 tp 1.1980 sl 1.2000,Buy limit 1.1990 tp

1.2000 sl 1.1980 (set 2)

If implemented, the yield profit / loss 0 on the account, this way to take advantage of rebate broker. Thank you for your help

script closed only buy or sell

I am sorry if already posted here,

Do we have script which only closed buy order or closed only sell order?

Take profit, stoploss script.

It has been a long time since I log-in here.

BTW, I try searching around the forum to find a script.

It's basically a script that when we use it to enter market in the same time it will instantly set to take profit and stop loss at certain pip without delay.

Could someone please help me to find it.

I'm sure it's around here somewhere. But I couldn't find it.

smartcat:
Hello,

Hope someone willing to write an ea for closing positions under following circumstances:

.) I'm opening two pairs like EUR/USD GBP/USD

.) Sometimes there will be more positions open so i can have three or four pairs of above mentioned open.

.) I need to close this under following demands: Close the pairs ( EURUSD GBPUSD ) which are opened simultainiously by adding the order profits together. Once these two positins reach their profit target they should be closed together leaving other positions which did not reach their profit target yet untouched.

Thank's in advance

smartcat

try to search for EA to close orders with the same magic number at certain profit but still you need another script to open trades and assign different magic number...

Scaling into a trade EA

Is thier a EA that will scale into a trade

like you have a buy order enter and move to profit by x number and 2nd buy order is placed

I have seen the snow ball ea just looking if thier is something else out thier

Files:

simple script needed

hi guys,

i need a simple script but i cant write it by my own cut i have two left hands with 10 thumbs ..

okay - perhaps someone can help me:

i only want 3 sell limit orders and 3 buy limit orders with a sl for all longs and one sl for all shorts. every short got the same tp and every long got the same tp.

the only thing i want to type in is the marketprice -> 3 orders short ( first after +5 points , +10 , +15 sl -20 ) and the same thing with my long orders.

perhaps a script like this exists - please tell me

thank you guys

Reason: