Norm? - page 6

lordlev:
Now you're telling me everything ))))

Well, the point is to keep it all to yourself... Sharing will make it easier ;)

If you know the principle, you can discuss how it will behave in real life...

Doozer2:

Why then did you post pictures from different pairs? After all it turns out the same set of pairs are used?

I took all pairs that are known to the people and have a minute history since 1999. And so the strategy works on all pairs. The more pairs I add, the better the results.

So an equity trawl?

Doozer2:

Well, the point is to keep it all to yourself... Sharing will make it easier ;)

If you know the principle, you can discuss how it will behave in real life...

No, I really believe it's the future. It's just a principle I'm sure no one uses. It's really completely unconventional. I would never have thought of it or seen it in prices myself if it wasn't for years of watching prices. I just spent five or six years staring at the market, trying to see something... and I saw it. I realized at that moment that indulators are nonsense, I even thought they were sold to divert the trader's attention... so to say to direct him to a knowingly profitable direction. I don't use trawl.

lordlev:
No I really believe that it has a future. It's just a principle I'm sure no one uses. It's really completely out of the box. I never would have thought of it or seen it in prices myself if it wasn't for years of price watching. I just spent five or six years staring at the market, trying to see something... and I saw it. I realized at that moment that indulators are nonsense, I even thought they were sold to divert the trader's attention... so to say to direct him to a knowingly profitable direction. I don't use trawl.

I stare at the market as much as I do, I've written quite a few multicurrency testers. The tester, unfortunately, is not ideal in such cases. OnTimer is far from reality, so good luck with real testing!

Doozer2:

I stare at the market as much as I do, I've written quite a few multicurrency testers. The tester, unfortunately, is not ideal in such cases. OnTimer is far from reality, so good luck with real testing!

Each pair was first tested separately. Then it was assembled into one EA. The results were modelled using Excel in the beginning. Therefore OnTimer was not involved in the testing.

lordlev:
Each pair was first tested separately. Then it was assembled into one EA. The results were modelled using Excel at the beginning. Therefore OnTimer was not involved in testing.
I don't understand, if we test only one currency pair, what will happen? May I have a look at the report?

Doozer2:
I don't understand, if you test on just one pair, what happens? Can I see the report...?
here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/9548/page2#comment_391197 charts how single pair EAs behave. Then I ran the trades in excel to get the balance amount. Then I put them together in one multicurrency and that's it. No hassle with OnTimer.

Different settings for each pair?

Judging by the single pair pictures, the EA is not bad on each currency.

Why combine them then? The multicurrency EA simply trades separately for each currency pair?

And no common parameters are used, like total profit, convergence/divergence, hedging, etc.?

Doozer2:

Different settings for each pair?

Judging by the single pair pictures, the EA is not bad on each currency.

Why combine them then? The multicurrency EA simply trades separately for each currency pair?

And no common parameters are used, like total profit, convergence/divergence, hedging, etc.?

You may put each EA on its own pair. But in addition to internal stoplosses, I have one common stoploss for a certain amount of total loss. Therefore, I have combined them into one. And that's it. It's just a split trade. There is no money management. I get a signal - position opens on the pair with fixed Take and Loss. There is no trailing. Only the limitation of a certain amount of losses. Of course, settings are different, but they are all close to each other. The volatility is just different for each pair, so the settings are naturally different.
Reason: