'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 21

Help with this

newdigital:
The other interesting EA from the same author (KimIV).

e-TFL_v2 EA (latest improved version posted/coded 28th of march this year).

So, you can open the chart and draw the lines on the chart. One or 2 lines. One line is below the price and the other line is above the price. It can be trendlines (anyone), or or can be horizontal lines. Or you can draw just one hotizontal or trend line. Or one support line and trend line. Any 1 or 2 lines.

And EA will use your lines to open the orders.

Very advanced settings (stop loss, trailing, reversal, OffsetTL - if the price is touch the line so the price must cross the line on OffsetTL value in pips - just to be sure - it is necessary of you was drawing trend ot s/r lines and so on).

Download and description (in russian sorry).

Hi ND,

Confusing download - all in Russian - First window redirects, then second window redirects to a window offering multi choice. Which choice is the download?

Any directions for its use - in English!

Many thanks ND

e_TFL+v2

Hi ND,

Found my way to the above EA download.

Is it possible for you - or for someone - to answer a couple of questions?

1) The EA has the following in its parameters - UPLine, & DNLine, am I right in thinking it will go LONG at the top line, &/or short at the bottom line?

2) Do I need to have two lines on the chart, or can I operate the EA with just one line. If only one, will it still place a trade LONG if above, or SHORT if below?

Manys thanks

Follow up

Jeeves:
Hi ND,

Confusing download - all in Russian - First window redirects, then second window redirects to a window offering multi choice. Which choice is the download?

Any directions for its use - in English!

Many thanks ND

I think I've got it right...but it does nothing

Anyone got it working?

His website is preventing to use the link from the other website. It was written in russian.

So, the only way to post something is the images.

Go to this website:

click here (it is EAs):

go to second page:

click on the name of this EA:

and download:

Files:

Thanks ND

His website is preventing to use the link from the other website. It was written in russian.

I managed to get the Ea in the end...but I cannot make it work.

I put to horizontal lines on the chart & name them (UPLine & DNLine) which I think is what I'm supposed to do, but it does not place any trades.

I tried both TRUE & FALSE settings int 'Buyfromup' & 'Buyfromdown' box, still no joy. I also tried another setting for the name, (UpLine & DnLine) Still no joy. I'm missing something.

I've attached the EA in the hope that some-one will pick it up & get it working.

It would be great

Thanks again

Files:
e-tfl_v2.mq4  33 kb

Howdy Gents,

I think most of us are familiar with Igorad's MultiPosition expert, however, I don't believe the Magic Number feature ever worked correctly on the EA. I have it attached below. I tried messing with the code, but could not get it figured out. If someone could take a quick glance at it... it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance... and I'm hoping an I.O.U. for the work involved would suffice.

MM

Mr.Marketz:
Howdy Gents,

I think most of us are familiar with Igorad's MultiPosition expert, however, I don't believe the Magic Number feature ever worked correctly on the EA. I have it attached below. I tried messing with the code, but could not get it figured out. If someone could take a quick glance at it... it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance... and I'm hoping an I.O.U. for the work involved would suffice.

MM

I am not familiar with it, so if you can biefly explain what doesn't work, I may look at it.

if its a problem about closing all positions, the mistake is here:

void OpenOrdClose()

{

int total=OrdersTotal();

for (int cnt=0;cnt<total;cnt++)

{ [/PHP]

It is needed to invert the scanning order like this :[PHP]void OpenOrdClose()

{

int total=OrdersTotal();

for (int cnt=total-1;cnt>=0;cnt--)

{

that's because if you have the position 1, 2, 3, when you close 1, the next step in the loop will be 2, but at that time, as one is already closed, the new list is 1,2, so you close the new 2, (which was 3 before close1), and at the end the new1 was missed

Michel,

Thanks for the response. The Magic number feature does not seem to work on this EA. In other words, if it is affixed to GBP/USD & EUR/USD - it should close each individually based on its profit target parameters. Currently it does not. I've been using the Swiss Army EA, but it too has problems closing per symbol used. I don't believe that we have a solid working EA to close per "Total Pips Profit", and specific to the symbol.

This is a good EA and closes all orders efficiently, however it does seem to have a problem with managing the trades per individual pairs (magic number coding issue).

Again, any help in fixing this problem would be appreciated.

MM

As I understand this Ea, its purpose is to manage the whole account, regardless the pair on wich it is attached. The Magic seems to work, but there is no discrimination of the pair.

Reason: