'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 26

Dear ND,

Thank you for posting the Close_All scripts.

Do you have Close_Long and Close_Short as separate scripts? I would like to be able to close only long or close only short position, ideally for a specific pair.

I have modified Matias Romeo script by commenting out "undesirable" lines of code. It compiles well, it closes the correct orders, but it gives me errors during execution.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Kris

newdigital:
'Close all' scripts for MT4.
Files:

Scripts to open buy or sell are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000/page6

But scripts to close buy only or sell only - I did not find sorry ...

Thanks very much ND,

I looked further into the problem and I understand it better. The error I am getting is alerting me that the script has not closed the order in the opposite direction. Since I don't want to close the order in the opposite direction I can ignore it as a useless piece of info :-)

Or, I can simply remove the error-handling line of code, but that wouldn't be a very elegant solution. Mybe some smart developer will look into it for us...

Cheers, Kris

Scripts wanted

SCRIPTS WANTED

Does anyone have a script that will .......

Placea BUY trade with configurable Lots, StopLoss, Take Profit, & Trailing Stop

And another script that will ......

Place a SELL trade with configurable Lots, StopLoss, Take Profit, & Trailing Stop

And even another script that will .........

Reverse all exsting trades with a configurable Lots, StopLoss, Take Profit & Trailing Stop.

Sometimes we have to put in a trade really fast and haven't got time to do it manually with MetaTrader 4.

I have looked high and low for these 3 scripts and could not find it.

Yes, there are those scripts posted on this thread.

Help... Trailing Stop/ Stop Loss Expert Advisor

Hello, i was wondering if anyone had the code for an already existing expert adviser which would allow me to set the trailing stop and stop loss before the trade is initiated, if im not mistaken with the metatrader 4 you can only put them in manually once the position has already been opened.

If such an ea doesnt exist, im sure it cant be too difficult to build... Anyone care to help put one together?

Thanks a lot

Help - can't found ea that buy from lines draw on screen

There was an EA that would trigger a buy or sell order from lines draw on screen. I can't find it anywhere. Anyone have the link?

thanks

Close script >>>>>> on chart only

I have one that does the job, however I need a script that only closes the trade(s) on the chart you drag the script over... Anyone have such a Closing script?

The one I have..... closes all open trades, which is not always what I want to be executed.....

Can anyone help me with that ?

Merry Christmas to all,

John

Help

Linuxser:
You need to check current thread. There are plenty of EAs that can do that

Linuxer can you explain please which EAs

Reason: