Ichimoku - KS Expert 1.5 - page 3

newdigital:
I tested with 90%. As to your advertisement so members of this forum complained and asked me to delete it. So I deleted all the thread. Reason is that we do not accept direct advertisement now. I am sorry.

You that already may not distinguish advertising from the business offer?

Besides you have provoked me on the answer about payment.

kvant:
You that already may not distinguish advertising from the business offer? Besides you have provoked me on the answer about payment.

I asked just to understand what do you want.

I have one suggestion to you: if you make your website with images and description of your system and with demo version of your EA (for testing) and post this link somewhere it will not be deleted. In any language. Because it will be interesting subject for discussion. You may use narod . ru or some other free service. I think you know better how to do your business. If you look on this forum so we have two or 3 links which some people posted but it was with description and trial version of EA and nobody deleted it. But your few words about nothing I could keep here. Many people complained about. Sorry.

Good Backtesting results

Yur4ik:
Your "KSRobot_1_5_jpy_m15" works GREAT on EURUSD 1 hour chart.... take a look... I'll test it on Demo..

Yur4ik is right... the KS Robot jpy m15 works great with the EUR/USD 1 hour charts. Check it out..

Gerald

I am going to forward test this EA starting from the next week...

Hope on good results...

gerald:
Yur4ik is right... the KS Robot jpy m15 works great with the EUR/USD 1 hour charts. Check it out..)

Hi, just found this forum and it looks great, congratulations to moderators and user by the fine work

I dont know how to program so I would like someone to explain what are the conditions and settings used by this robot to trade ichimoku

Thanks and keep up the good work!

camisa:
Hi, just found this forum and it looks great, congratulations to moderators and user by the fine work

I dont know how to program so I would like someone to explain what are the conditions and settings used by this robot to trade ichimoku

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Read this thread from beginning. I started from one timeframe then people corrected me suggesting H1 timeframe with default settings. Anyway read all the posts on this thread.

We have some other Ichimoku EAs on an other thread.

Besides some explanation about Ichimoku you may find here.

And find some trades with statements here and seems the discussion is going on and still did not finish yet.

Besides, some books and articles about Ichimoku.

NEWDIGITAL, thanks for your work.

At me qualitative minute quotations on EUR/USD since 2001,

But having banished the test, unfortunately everywhere plums.

books and articles on ichimoku

Hi,

newdigital gave a link a long time ago, pointing to books and articles on ichimoku here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173016

but it seems this area is restricted. How can i get access to this list.

Also - the ichimoku threads seem to have died... but they're actually very interesting. It's a shame for them to die like this.

Anybody still developing ichimoku EAs? Get in touch.

fxdk:
Hi,

newdigital gave a link a long time ago, pointing to books and articles on ichimoku here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173016

but it seems this area is restricted. How can i get access to this list.

Also - the ichimoku threads seem to have died... but they're actually very interesting. It's a shame for them to die like this.

Anybody still developing ichimoku EAs? Get in touch.

It was e-books and were removed.

And Ichimoku thread was not dead. Igorad just created new Ichimoku indicator and i tested it during the two weeks with good results.

newdigital:
The above mentioned EA is based on Ishimoku settings:

Tenkan Sen 9

Kijun-sen 26

Senkou 52

I changed something inside the code and we receive an other modification with Ishimoku:

Tenkan Sen 12

Kijun-sen 24

Senkou 120

The attached modification may be used on H1 timeframe only and usdjpy is preferable.

Attached modified EA and detailed statement tested on every tick model from 03/2003.

Take a look at EURUSD tested on every tick model from 04/2003...

Reason: