Ichimoku - page 6

My last trade, and yes ichimoku works.

I sold at 1.7496 of broken line Kijun sen (blue line) and bought at broken line Kijun sen at 1.7403, profit 93 pip for two days.

Bought at 1.7403, profit now 36 pips.

I have tested ksrobot1.5 and ichimoku5 at backtest but don't got any good results. Does anyone have an ea following ichimoku rules?

I tried to read the djvu-ebook but as newdigital said it's russian, and i just understand english. I can't cut and paste text from djvu-file or save it as word-file and then translating at altavista.com from russian to english, anyone knowing how to do this?

If we success we will have a good ichimocu-manual with trading-rules.

Files:
ichi.jpg  82 kb

jorgeng:
Empty word-file!

Not empty. There is image inside this word file.

jorgeng:

I sold at 1.7496 of broken line Kijun sen (blue line) and bought at broken line Kijun sen at 1.7403, profit 93 pip for two days.

I have tested ksrobot1.5 and ichimoku5 at backtest but don't got any good results. Does anyone have an ea following ichimoku rules?

I tried to read the djvu-ebook but as newdigital said it's russian, and i just understand english. I can't cut and paste text from djvu-file or save it as word-file and then translating at altavista.com from russian to english, anyone knowing how to do this?

I will join you by trades.

I need to finish with Elite section and will join you after that.

Next week probably.

I will try to trade and post and trades.

It is not difficult because it is daily or weekly timeframe.

Just want to note that Igorad made Ichimoku alerts indicator here.

Ichimoku Alert

Igorad,

Thanks so much. As I said on the other thread ....I ve been looking for it everywhere and could get it. And now you made it. I appreciate it.

Ben

jorgeng:

Last trade:

Bought at 1.7403, sold at 1.7527, profit 124 pip!!

If we could have an ea following the known ichimocu-rules it would have very good profit.

I sold when price broke Kijun Sen-line, is this correct?

If the price-chart looks strange it depends on that interbankfx had problems with metatrader4 for 3 hours yesterday, no price came in.

Files:
tsd.jpg  79 kb

What every fails to take into consideration is that the Ichimoku was designed to be traded from the daily charts. You are taking it to the edge by trading on a 4 hour chart. But would have to be lucky to trade from an hourly chart.

But I did run across a system that uses it on an hourly some time back, his rules and a believe another system is in the doc file.

Good luck

Files:

Last trade:

Sold at 1.7527, bought at 1.7504, profit 23 pip.

Files:
tsd_1.jpg  77 kb

During the weekend I am always attaching the Ichimoku indicator to the daily and weekly charts trying to analyze the future possible direction of the price.

It helps a lot.

irrespective of

I am looking to the Ichimoku chart trying to understand where EURUSD will go to.

Future possible uptrend.Tenkan-sen (red line) was crossed Kijun_sen (blue line) showing uptrend in the near future. We got this buy signal on the full closed bar on D1 timeframe. But this first signal is very feeble. We will have more strognger signal if Chinkou Span line will go up crossing the price. Chinkou Span line (white line) came a short way off the price ready to go up. But did not cross the price yet.

Future possible downtrend. On the other hand, according to the Ichimoku chart the EURUSD is still on downtrend now. We have Senkou Span B line on the way to the price if uptrend (Senkou Span B line is the border line of the cloud). This Senkou Span B line is the nearest resistance line. Besides the price is located below the cloud.

Trend Reversal. According to the cloud we exect uptrend to be established in 15th of March. I mean finally established uptrend. But this situation may be changed.

Flat. Tenkan-sen, Kijun_sen and Senkou Span B lines are on horizontal way. Flat. But the situation may be changed very quickly because Chinkou Span line is not fully following Tenkan-sen, Kijun_sen and Senkou Span B lines.

So, irrespective of the buy signal the situation is not very clear and probably any news will affect on the price movement now.

It was Ichimoku indicator only.

Files:
4_3.gif  32 kb
Reason: