Zigzag indicators - page 13

hi FXBS.. its nice to see you again ..

I know the .mq4 file in this link (ZigAndZag - MQL4 Code Base) but the problem is when I try to attach it on my chart it doesn't work do you know what is the problem ??

please help... I need it so much ... thanks

Place this file to /indicators forder and compile (or restart Metatrader). For example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK_1\experts\indicators

Files:
zigandzag.jpg  103 kb

newdigital:
Place this file to /indicators forder and compile (or restart Metatrader). For example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK_1\experts\indicators

thanks for your quick respon

truly, I already did it by pressing F5 in metaeditor, but the .eq4 file doesn't show up and the indi cann't attached to the chart, what's wrong ??

I have the .eq4 file that I said before, but I need the original file (.mq4) to add an alert to this indi, but the .mq4 file that I downloaded doesn't work.

ok, make it simple, I just need an alert for this indi, maybe someone here have it, even is only .eq4 file, I just need the alert .... that's all... please... can someone here help me... thanks

You confused.

It is mq4 source code to download from here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4

By the way the author said in that link that settings for M15 timaframe:

KeelOver=55

Slalom=17

But author (Bookkeeper) is using this indicator for D1 timeframe with confirmation with the other indicators.

(I just translated info from the link).

newdigital:
You confused.

It is mq4 source code to download from here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4

By the way the author said in that link that settings for M15 timaframe:

KeelOver=55

Slalom=17

But author (Bookkeeper) is using this indicator for D1 timeframe with confirmation with the other indicators.

(I just translated info from the link).

sorry for my poor english sir... I don't mean to confused you.

I already downloaded the mq4 and already tried to compile it, but the indi cann't attached to my chart should I reinstall my metatrader terminal ??

thanks for your great respon sir...

I checked and this indicator is using the price only (open, close, high, low, highest and lowest.

Did you place the indicator in right folder?

Here?

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\indicators

Did you compile the indicator?

ZigZag_Pointer_alert is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

(if it was posted already so sorry).

newdigital:
I checked and this indicator is using the price only (open, close, high, low, highest and lowest.

Did you place the indicator in right folder?

Here?

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\indicators

Did you compile the indicator?

yes sir, I did placed in the righ place what should I do ??

btw, pls ignore my statement about this indi that doesn't repait, yes.. this indi its repaint but still ok for me.

Do you see indicator here?

If yes - copmpile in MetaEditor (right mouse cloick on the indicator (see image above) and select "Modify".

And compile:

If you did not see indicator so open MetaEditor, find the indicator (press "Open" in MetaEditor") and compile.

This window in MetaEditor for possible errors:

Reason: