Strategy Testing ALL Inputs of EA

MT5 strategy tester shows a max of 10,496 steps, yet some times it doesn't even make it to that number when testing and sometimes it will go beyond but it NEVER tests exactly ALL the inputs steps. 

Does anyone know of something that will test exactly ALL the input step settings of your EA?

you can optimize only up to max 4 inputs at a time , Also some values are ignored if they are not profitable , though they have been tested during the optimization but the optimization by default shows only the good ones . you can change this by right click on the optimization result and uncheck something called "Skip bad results" or something with the same meaning I don't exactly remember its name but it's something like that

Kareem Abdelhakim:
you can optimize only up to max 4 inputs at a time , Also some values are ignored if they are not profitable , though they have been tested during the optimization but the optimization by default shows only the good ones . you can change this by right click on the optimization result and uncheck something called "Skip bad results" or something with the same meaning I don't exactly remember its name but it's something like that

How can we get Metetrader to fix the strategy test so it will:

1. Test all input settings and steps.

2. Perform automated optimization of EA per "x" time intervals and update EA with best results.

Closes solution I have found so far is here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/7538

Непрерывная скользящая оптимизация (Часть 4): Программа для управления оптимизацией (автооптимизатор)
Непрерывная скользящая оптимизация (Часть 4): Программа для управления оптимизацией (автооптимизатор)
  • www.mql5.com
Продолжая цикл статей про непрерывную скользящую оптимизацию, вашему вниманию представляется созданная программа для осуществления запрограммированной автоматической оптимизации. Ранее написанные статьи описывали детали реализации данной программы как на стороне терминала, так и библиотеки, которая используется для работы с созданными отчетами...
Reason: