Zigzag indicators - page 12

mystified:
Thanks ND,Linuxser I obtained the picture from MQL4 forum in Russian.I think the author of this indicator is Bookkeeper ,the same author of the zigandzag indicator.I guess this indicator is filter indicator for the zigandzag indicator.This is my opininon ,I dont know, I just wonder if it is available in the other forums?

I've found it but looks different. This post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176098/page2

Files:
elliot.gif  23 kb

hi

newdigital:
Yes, it is Bookkeeper's indicator. I am no sure but I think that it is his website here.

thanks ND , ArrZZx2.mq4 looks interesting

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

also interesting: Fractals5+Signal+diapazon Maloma

where i can get that arrow indicator?

Files:
41ji8.gif  12 kb

MANSTIR:
where i can get that arrow indicator?

Zig Zag Pointer is what you are seeking for ... of course I think there are some other ZZ signal indicators

fxbs:
also interesting: Fractals5+Signal+diapazon Maloma

This is something interesting ... but it's so complicated

The problems comes that ZZ is an unstable indicators and varies in time ... thus one should be careful in interpretation of the signals

In other words, one need to pay attention to the meaning of each signals and their combination ... otherwise it may lead astray

etrade:
Zig Zag Pointer is what you are seeking for ... of course I think there are some other ZZ signal indicators

thank u so much

I like this guys' (Klot) indicators, he has got some very advanced indicators.I have taken the indicator and the picture from his website.Any suggestion how to use this indicator?

Files:

Linuxser:
I've found it but looks different. This post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176098/page2

EW trend, looking abit lag for H1!!

sonic

pls help...

I found this ZigAndZag indicator somewhere (I don't remember) and the file is only .ex4

is there anyone have the .mq4 file? or maybe anyone here have this indi with an alert in it ??

do you see the arrow and the yellow dot there ?? it's very-very nice pointer to OP and its doesn't repaint.

Files:
zigandzag1.ex4  10 kb
Reason: