Trading System by Xard777 - page 106

mundu09:
Hello Xard,

I am posting some other charts of USDCHF on the 4H TF. I am amazed at how the slope indicator especially mirrors what is happening with the THV TRIX. The slope changes colour at the point where the TRIX crosses the Zero line. That TRIX cross is normally taken as a safe entry point. I have drawn some vertical line to show this.

The MZZ4 Zigzags also converges with the Stage 3 Semfor in the second chart.

Thanks again.

hi wat r those arrow is it possible for u to share the indi

To Xard777 - Indicator help needed if possible

To Xard777 - MT M-Math v4 indicator problem

Hello xard777

I have a really big problem when using MM!

i would like to use your multitimeframe Murreymath you know the one

that shows all the murrey level (H1, H4,, D, W, M) on any timeframe

but when i draw a trendline any time i change timeframe the trendlines disappear.

I made some changes in this indi (changed colour and moved the MMTL line text's farther)

i would really like to use this murrey indicator but it is so annoying. that all my previously drawn trendline disappear when changing timeframes.

One another question? Would it be possible to program this indicator to

show on bigger timeframes the lower timeframes MMTL line also?

i mean when i watch daily chart and i would like to see on that chart the H4, and H1 (no more needed) MMTL lines... Does it possible at all?

Would it be possible for you to fix it if it is possible?

Otherwise i don't understand some options when go into the indicator properties section of course because i am not a programmer.

xtern int P = 64; (this is the period ok, no problem!)

extern int FW = 500; (i don't have a clue what is this?)

extern int StepBack = 0; (also have no clue)

extern int win = 1; (also have no clue)

extern int Adjust_Side_to_side = 500; (also have no clue)

extern int Shift_UP_DN = 0; (have no clue)

Would you be so kind to answer me to that settings to understand your

indi?

Or do you have a good (fixed) indicator like this? (showing baby and fifty percent lines also)

Thank you so much in advance.

Bye

Files:

just for fun

god bless u all.......

Xrad still the best..

my mentor.......

Files:
just_for_fun.gif  216 kb

Re FOREX Made Easy

I have enclosed my latest revision of Forex Made Easy v3

Download FME V3.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Here is how to use it...

We trade with the bias of the current 1Hr trend. We use Starbursts to determine the current trend.

If the Starburst is high then our bias is DOWN and we only want to take down bets, if the Starburst is low then our bias is UP and we only want to take up bets.

Yes, we know that Starbursts will redraw from time to time but that is ok as we are only interested in taking a trade off the Gannline & Sub Window confirmation indicator at which point the Starburst should no longer redraw.

So, to reiterate...When the Starburst appears we wait for the change of the Gannline & Sub Window then we enter our trade in the direction of the new trend and we only trade in that direction till a new starburst is formed and the Gannline & Sub Window change color then we trade in that direction.

All the best

Dan

Xard777

Name an indicator -- that you prefer to have

my latest invention

this is 30M chart on GBPJPY

take me some time to TUNE it , in the way that I prefer to see

coming weekend, the first READER who PICK the ONE indicator that you want in this TOMATO template -- I will upload the indicator to this thread for everyone to share it (you have to play with the input parameter though)

The First One, who Give the screen capture of the one particular indicator in this picture, -- will get the indicator that he/ she want (just one -- first come, then I serve)

hope you like the look of it

anyone long on cable right now!??!?

just for fun 2

closed allredy..

god bless u all

xard777:
I have enclosed my latest revision of Forex Made Easy v3

Download FME V3.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Here is how to use it...

We trade with the bias of the current 1Hr trend. We use Starbursts to determine the current trend.

If the Starburst is high then our bias is DOWN and we only want to take down bets, if the Starburst is low then our bias is UP and we only want to take up bets.

Yes, we know that Starbursts will redraw from time to time but that is ok as we are only interested in taking a trade off the Gannline & Sub Window confirmation indicator at which point the Starburst should no longer redraw.

So, to reiterate...When the Starburst appears we wait for the change of the Gannline & Sub Window then we enter our trade in the direction of the new trend and we only trade in that direction till a new starburst is formed and the Gannline & Sub Window change color then we trade in that direction.

All the best

Dan

Xard777

Can you explain what you mean with the gannline & the SubWindow Color(Blue/pink)?? Do you have an example for a true condition?

Hi does anyone have the template that uses #EZ Chart QQE v5 made August 28th, 2009?

its a rather nice indi

#MT Signal 2.2 Question???

Hi XARD777,

could you or any one else please explain what the #MT Signal 2.2 is based on, the Arrows and the White Dot. What information does the white dot give? Is it a minor reversal point? (from previous system I beleive its from the wealth builder package).

Is it a Zig Zag type indicator or based on some other price action indi?

I am just trying to have an understanding of what the settings mean. IE the KeelOver of 55 and the Slalom or 17.

Could someone please assist me with this. I find that this indicator works well with the MML.

Thanks

Cheers.

Reason: