Zigzag indicators - page 3

Zigzag Indicator

increase:
Hi,

Can you please post your zigzag indicators that do not repaint here, I have the bare bones of a great system based on zigzag, which I will post in the forum once I have it developed it

I already have High & Low and Dinapoli Targets

Thanks

You can try this one, i use it seems ok. Hope it can be helpful.

Files:
zigzag_2.mq4  7 kb

Bongo:
Hi,

Somebody has this MT3 ZigZag Ind.

in MT4?

Thanks

B.

Hello

there you go ,

it's running like a charm , it's seems to be more responsive with better initial signals in GBP/JPY on shorter timeframe like 30 or 15 minutes.

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

Files:

Thanks for the feedback guys, the zigzag is a standard repainter, I am analysing breakout next week,

Keep them coming folks, this will be well worth it, I think in fairness to those who responded, I will share the finished system with those who post

ZZ_Ensign_Fibo indicator.

Files:

Zigzag with fibs

Zigzag with fibs

attached

increase:
Thanks for the feedback guys, the zigzag is a standard repainter, I am analysing breakout next week, Keep them coming folks, this will be well worth it, I think in fairness to those who responded, I will share the finished system with those who post
Files:

hi

increase:
Hi,

Can you please post your zigzag indicators that do not repaint here, I have the bare bones of a great system based on zigzag, which I will post in the forum once I have it developed it

I already have High & Low and Dinapoli Targets

Thanks

find high low zigzag in this forum...that's not repaint indicator

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Don't think this repaints

Files:

Alert

homestudy:
Don't think this repaints

Thanks homestudy for posting the indicator. Do you know if there is a version out there with a alert. Or can any one add a alert. Thanks. Jatki24300

Zig-Zag with alert...

Is it possible to have an alert for the zig-zag indicator that plays a sound whenever the line changes direction. I understand that the indicator changes and "repaints" itself in a way, but this alert would be incredibly useful to my trading. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!!

zig-zag

Hi

An additional requirement would be that if it is MTF it would be perfect

Thanks

Reason: