Can someone add email alert option to this code please?

I need an email alert option on this indicator. I have tried doing it myself using some guidelines i found online but doesn't seem to work. Can someone help me please?
Files:
Code.txt  5 kb

Debates & Discussions

Can someone add email alert option to this code please?

rubenic, 2016.05.25 09:46

I need an email alert option on this indicator. I have tried doing it myself using some guidelines i found online but doesn't seem to work. Can someone help me please?

That is a decompiled code

Can you please post the original mq4 file?

Here is it. Thanks alot !
Files:
rubenic:
Here is it. Thanks alot !
i think it is decompiled too.
rubenic:
Here is it. Thanks alot !
Yes, that is a decompiled code too
I really don't understand what you mean by by decompiled. I am not a programmer. enlighten  me please