your software is not working

hello sir,
in my pc i already use your software but today your software is not working. i mean account is created but market watch is not updated so what is the problem and i already tried that is i uninstall the software and reinstall the software but no use. so what is the problem and in my system remaining softwares working correctly but meta trader is not working why sir.

regards,
trader

Thanks giving, markets closed....

how market was closed sir becasue fxcm software and marketiva software is working now and meta trader software is not working why sir

present now your software is not updated why sir and remaining companies softwares are working why sir

I think you're going to have to say more than "your software is not working". Describe your problem, what isn't functioning, etc.

Is it connecting to the server? What server are you trying to connect to? What makes you think it is not working? Don't you think you're being a little demanding?

hello sir,
in meta trader software display market watch time. and that time is not updated so why sir please clarify this doubt sir.

regards,
k.n.v.santosh

Hahaha, man are you screwing with me?
Reason: