The Murrey Math Trading System - page 85

I must be missing something because my lines don't match up right. I tried going from 30m back to 1h and it does some good but still the history is off the chart. I even applied the tpl file. Could you post the indicators and tpl that make up what I see a couple of posts ago? Any help would be much appreciated.

Files:
eurusd1h.jpg  90 kb

I just modified the MurreyMath indicator from Vladislav Goshkov to add in an alert. The alert can be turned on or off. It'll alert only once per bar and NOT per second. In addition, you can change the color of the lines now.

Alert messages are:

Alert("MM[+2/8] SELL: TP1 @ 8/8, TP2 @ 7/8");

Alert("MM[+1/8] SELL: TP1 @ 8/8th, TP2 @ 7/8");

Alert("MM[8/8] If downtrend, SELL & Exit @ 6/8th");

Alert("MM[7/8] If downtrend, SELL & Exit @ 4/8th");

Alert("MM[1/8] If uptrend, BUY & Exit @ 4/8th");

Alert("MM[0/8] If uptrend, BUY & Exit @ 2/8th");

Alert("MM[-1/8] BUY: TP1 @ 0/8th, TP2 @ 2/8");

Alert("MM[-2/8] BUY: TP1 @ 0/8, TP2 @ 2/8");

TP1 = take profit #1 @ level .... or exit @ that level.

TP2 = take profit #2 @ level ....

Let me know if the alert is wrong.

Files:

multi-frame indi

Hi, Banzai

Would you like changing this indi to the multi timeframe indi which can show the channels changed in the past for backward checking?

thanx

asam

xard777:
Here is indicator... Xard777

Hi Xard777,

This indicator changes the indications

Files:
1419.gif  33 kb
1435.gif  32 kb
1436.gif  32 kb

Hi Guys,

Guess who's back, louder than ever.

I've had a nice break from trading and locked in all of my profits (i.e withdrew them and spent them with the help of a loving wife) She's now sent me back into the pit of torment, self doubt and the world of horizontal lines.

I am considering using a stop of 200 pips this time around. I know it's a backflip on my previous rants, but as I post all of my trades in the forum, we can all see if this is a good move or not. If it bites me, then I'll stop doing it, hopefully we can all fine tune our trading skills as result which is the idea of the forum.

Stay tuned, I'll post my trades as far in advance as I can

Cheers CMC

cmc:
She's now sent me back into the pit of torment, self doubt and the world of horizontal lines.

You're funny!

Challenging on MM programmer for MM signal bar

dear all

Its possible to make a signal bar base on MM timebase or octaves thats as per attached picture. This are more vissible to us that using MM for trade. This is an ideas only. I dont know either it can be programe as ex4 or mq4 file. If anybody can make it reality there are more effective MM trade style since i look it to know all the MM line on every TF are advantage to enter/exit the trade. Thanks in advance to those are to make it reality. Appreciate on all effort done by all members especially Mr Xard

The reason of this signal bar is focusing the market on single TF. Let say we always enter at TF 5M so we open 5M TF then switch it to others TF 15, 30, 1H, 4h, so here our focusing are less already. If we can make the MM signal bar a reality we just focus on TF5 or TF15 only, so no need to switch to others TF that will interupted our focusing.

Files:
za11.jpg  89 kb

help needed

nice job but can u tellme hw do u get the news on chart....................thanks in advance

me again

sorry dear it doesnt work...................

xard777:
appears to be working fine... Xard777

Xard777,

Can you tell me where can I find the FX Signal indicator on your chart? I would be interested to use it.

Thanks!

NY168

Reason: