**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 42

425 pips this week with HAS!!!!

I just wanted to thank Don for the 425 pips I've made this week using the

HAS system......

fxnorth:
Hello Iwhealth

Can you (or anybody else) please post the version of the multi timeframe HAS alignment indicator you are showing on your chart please. All the others have the bars miles apart wasting so much space.

Also is there a mql4 version so that I can change the times of the 4 HAS being viewed or is this adjustable in the exe file?

Many thanks.

FxN

His HAS MTF looks like that because he has made the window smaller by dragging the top window line down or the bottom window line up. You can change the timeframes showing by clicking on whatever time you want on the top of your MT4 screen.

iwhealth:

Just to let you know that I am using scalping method .From my observation of person name Rob with his 15 years experience and worked as a trader in a bank and now using his own money to invest in forex. He choose not to stay long in the market. He manage to acheive an average of 1500 pips a month. And each trade he took 2 lot per trade.

I'm trying his method of putting two lots per trade. And also pivot point as my target entry & exit and also the follow the heart rules. Has TF helps me to enter at the right timing. I found out the GBPJPY move consistently than others.

I am monitoring this GBPJPY trade. Of course the spread is high but if you choose broker like MB trading and use interbank metatrader, you still can trade using Has method. Thank you again **Steinitz** . May God bless You.

Calm the Mind and Follow your Heart -it's really rocks!!

Thank you for sharing with us your results of your past performance on using the scalping method. I hope you will come back and post your technique for entries and exits. I am sure we all want to hear how you personally interpret the rules.

I am glad when ever I see somebody post there results good or bad since it only fortifies my own results since I consider all results valid if the trader is following my rules. This way I get into the long term quicker and because of the law of "large numbers" we can use this info as a back test. I just need to know that the rules are being followed.

I also want to thank each and everyone who has sent me a PM to become a member. With membership comes privileges to receive alerts, announcements, EA's etc. I also have ulterior motives behind this too. I get to meet each one of you off the forum. In most cases the members that are coming aboard never post on here. They just absorb the data like a sponge. That is fine.

I have met people like yourself from all walks of life from doctors to the average trader trying to find a winning method. People from as far as Israel to Malaysia. I hear stories much like mine where people have lost thousands of dollars trading. Spent thousands on worthless systems etc. I personally quit this business about 12 times in disgust. The problem was I never felt comfortable leaving the computer.

In fact when I watched the trade I became my worst enemy. Countless times the trade made a few pips then went against me (always seems to do that when I get in) and I would abort. Most of the time I told my wife "If only I stayed in I would be up such and such". She replied "shoulda, coulda woulda"

This is the beauty of my method which is to trade with the trend and be able to visually see this so called force by way of colors. It really bails you out. During the last several days my account went south to the tune of about 700 pips combined with 10 currencies. During this time I was able to close four profitable trades with a total of 110 pips.

My account is coming right back! I am only down fractionally now. I am hoping to close out 8 more positions by early next week. I watched these trades mostly on the 1hr to 4hr hit various pivot points and stop to consolidate and move back in my direction. Do you think this is a coincidence?

As far as stops go. That is up to you but that is not in my trading rules. If you adapt your own stops rules that is your decision. I believe what I am doing is controlling my own little "mutual fund" made up of 10 currencies. There is safety in numbers!

If I ever find a better way to trade this method you will be the 2nd to know. For now I am doing what I set up to do until I see different. If we ever get an EA that actually works we can really see the immense potential to get rich without being in front of the computer. If we never get that chance we can walk away from this method knowing we have learned something for life.

I am excited to move forward just like you to see if we can make this great method even better while some of us are making real money.

Chow

steinitz:
If we ever get an EA that actually works we can really see the immense potential to get rich without being in front of the computer. Chow

The next best thing would be to have a manual method good enough that just clicking the mouse button makes us rich enough to hire someone to click the mouse.

seesaw effect

Hi Don,

Are your draw down currency pairs out of your ten, the opposite (i.e non correlates of your winners? i.e are you finding that currencies that have dollar strengh i.e AUD/USD have greater draw down when currencies with dollar weakness are at their strongest, thus rapidly changing the trend of those pairs that have some dollar strengh? Hence the drawdown? Maybe its worth finding the strongest trending pairs. Maybe from the angle of the trend at a higher tie frame?

Hey Drayco, how about we bring in dog trainers to write a manual of how we can train our pets to trade. It would be far cheaper than humans and will give, my Barney and George something to do, than sleeping most of the day!

The power of pivots

I wanted to post a chart showing the power of the has mtf system combined with the accuracy of pivots. The pivot indicator is called camarilladt7v1 which I found in the CatFX50 thread, it's part of the trading system. Here's my euro chart from this morning, 15 min. I'll attach the indicator also.

Files:

Your Chart

coolhand

Nice chart & that indicator I have used it for sometime with amazing results.

There is power in the pivot levels. Tks for the chart & sharing the indicator.

BTW: +150 pips using HAS so far this week. My results will be less that most

as I scale in & out quicker than I should so as to limit losses. I am using the

original version entering on 2 or more alike colors & theses trade tend to be

short term as I'm out @ the first sign of a change.

Hi People & Steinitz,

where can i find the files, doc etc. for this method ?

Saw some early ones over at forexfactory but can't find what you're using now ?

Thanks for all help

Paul.

pabslabs

Go to GOFX's post # 374, but I also suggest you read through this entire thread of 439 posts, as there is a mine of info attached.

johnny