The Murrey Math Trading System - page 86

pramodbhalgat:
sorry dear it doesnt work...................

u need to tick Allow DDL import option

can uplease zip the whole system of urs alongwith allindicators n alerts...............

xard777:
here is indicator...

Thanks for your help!

NY168

xard777:
nicely done with the elephant.wav alert, but I prefer the arcade.wav file better :-)) Xard777

Thats a Beaut Xard.

Here are my favourites.

It is so hard to find great wav files.

Files:
wav_files.zip  439 kb

NY168:
Xard777,

Can you tell me where can I find the FX Signal indicator on your chart? I would be interested to use it.

Thanks!

NY168

Here is Snpers indicator with Sound alert.

Files:
files.zip  47 kb

Hi CMC, good to see your back have you been trading latley.

I have been following your example b/s at 1/8 100 pip t/p. And have done well. but i got scared when i was short eur/usd at 1/8 and it went up and up. I had a feeling to get out ! glad I did cause it still went up.even now still be out off poket. i entered at 1.3062 which is now -1/8 ?? What sl are you looking at doing ? maybe a smaller tp but the above ttrade never went back to the entry level ??

and

a request............

can u please zip me a file of all your indicators..........Thank u...........

Xard, would you mind posting your indicator set for this system please.

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks xard. I appreciate it.

Regards,

Chris

Which Template for 15m, 1H and 4H

Hi Xard,

First of all thank you very much for such a great jobs for those MM indicator, I have been trying to read from the begining of the thread, but till now I'm still confused for which template/indicators I should use in Cable for different Timeframe. I'm using 15m, 1H and 4H.

Attach the first image is 15m chart, I'm using octaves-v2 template, the second image I'm using #chart-setup template. ( Both are 15m chart )

At price 1.9714 in octaves-v2 template it shows 8/8th which it it overbought price. But this price ( 1.9714 ) in #chart-setup template it shows mml5 ( meaning 5/8th?!) show it still at average/middle price??!!

Xard pls. advice which template for using 15M, 1H, 4H and Maybe 30M? Is Octaves is for short-time (15M) time frame?

Thanks in advance

Files:
octaves-v2.jpg  84 kb
chart-setup.jpg  101 kb
Reason: