The Murrey Math Trading System - page 91

EAs pics

pictures to previous post

Files:
pic1.gif  7 kb
pic2.gif  7 kb

Thanks to Bellefemme and robertinno, your guidance certainly a big help to me.

Thank a lot.

matfx

Hi Belllefemme,

There's a lot of versions available in this thread, which one u recommend?

Thanks.

matfx

Here's another one ... lol

MurreyMath Indicator without the clutter of HLines

May not suit most of you, but I like this, as I can see my chart. You can only have so much clutter on your chart and I prefer less. All you need to know what each color stands for and the lines would be right above. Try this for less of a good thing. IMO

do you have snake force indicator that it does not repaint?

thank you

xard777:
here it is....

here it is.

I need nolag SnakeForce or one that it does not repaint, if anyone have it or can make it.

thanx

Files:

Abouelzelouf:
here it is.

I need nolag SnakeForce or one that it does not repaint, if anyone have it or can make it.

thanx

this is not repaint or repaint????

mememe:
this is not repaint or repaint????

not repaint but generates sometimes false signals.

Forex Factory Calender

xard777:
here is my chart setup for cable...

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

As usual unzip chart-setup.tpl file to metatrader4\template & the rest of the files to metatrader4\experts\indicators

Edit: Please also add missing timeframelib-v0.3 file to metatrader4\experts\libraries

restart metarader4, right click mouse select template then choose #chart-setup

Enjoy

Dan

Here is what it looks like...

Hi xard777,

The calender is fantastic! Can you post all the files,tpl and other for the set up.

Thanks.

Trend is your friend!

daraknor:
I was in a web class, he wanted us to short 6/8, 7/8, 8/8 +1/8 and +2/8 all for ?? octave (I think 1-2). Well since each of these movements is several hundred pips and I saw the prices shoot through the +3/8 many times from 4/8 in December, I think that is not only irrational but irresponsible for Murrey to recommend. Xard mentioned using the MML, but not exclusively. Since we have these sorts of spikes on a regular basis, I think Murrey's recommendation was just dumb.

Murrey offers you a tool. Sure he cannot understand every market. A trader must deal with pairs that he understands. The trader must trade in accordance with the trend. Trend is your friend!

Reason: