The Murrey Math Trading System - page 89

here my new setup , i m doing some testing on the 4h chart

please ads your comment

Files:

excellent result use Murrey Math Indicator + any chanell Indicator

pic1 MM + linear regression channel

pic2 MM + Fractal channel Ind (attachment)

Files:

Best Setting Murrey Math for GBP/JPY ??

What is the best setting MurreyMath indicator for GBP/JPY especially in lower timeframe like M1-M15?

xard777:
Unfortunately, I am unable to quote M1-M15 due to volatility.

Here is H1 chart which is quite volatile...

Xard777

Yeah.. you right Xard the violatile of GBP/JPY can burn us or can give nice pips in less minutes also .

I saw you using snake force indicator, did it repaint ?

the chances of turn are good if Murrey line cut off price close with regression channel border.

Files:
mm.gif  13 kb

RE Lin Regression Channel

Hi Robertinno

Could you post the LRC that you are using? I have one but it seems to be different from yours

Thanx ejpdl

Hi all,

I have this VG mm lines indi and its working fine for me, but the one thing that really missing is the baby lines, any chance anyone can add them to the VG indi? doted baby lines would be perfect for this one.

Many thanks

Thanks Xard, this is great, but i have qeustion for you, i see 2 baby lines on every block, why? i mean, in the first place i was thinking that baby line should be in the middle of the block but now i'm abit confused, can you explain why did you put 2 lines for every block? or to direct me to some reading about this? i tell you why i'm asking you this since i did abit of reading on the MM lines and i don't remember the 2 lines part or i could be wrong OR you are? can you clarify this please?

Thanks

Mano:
Thanks Xard, this is great, but i have qeustion for you, i see 2 baby lines on every block, why? i mean, in the first place i was thinking that baby line should be in the middle of the block but now i'm abit confused, can you explain why did you put 2 lines for every block? or to direct me to some reading about this? i tell you why i'm asking you this since i did abit of reading on the MM lines and i don't remember the 2 lines part or i could be wrong OR you are? can you clarify this please? Thanks

Simply set 50.percent.line to true & babylines to false.

Xard777

ok thanks, thats what i did in the first place and could not see it, i tell you why i did not see it, my background was gray now its ok... thanks alot

Reason: