Common.tpl template file

Hello folks!

I'm just getting used to an MT4 Demo account and as such, I decided to experiment with templates. So I right-clicked on a chart and saw 'Common' listed - and clicked it. Immediately I had three smaller line graphs (can't remember what they were)  show up on the bottom part of my main chart. Since this wasn't what I wanted at that time I tried to remove them from the main chart - but somehow instead of simply 'removing' them, I 'deleted' them (or rather 'it' - - 'it being the so-called 'common' group of three line charts)

Anyway, based on the extensions on the other templates, I assume that the file I (stupidly) deleted was named 'Common.tpl' - although I could be wrong. I can't find it anywhere, and of course I'd like to re-install it - to keep my MT4 up-to-date. I don't really want to re-install the platform, - and don't really think I should have to. Or do I?

Any help on how to get this template back again would be appreciated!

Many Thanks!

GaryAlan

Popular?
Name of this template is Popular?

If yes so in Metatrader (menu): File - Open data Folder - templates, and place this file (attached) to 'templates' folder 

Files:
Popular.tpl  2 kb

Sergey Golubev:

Popular?
Name of this template is Popular?

If yes so in Metatrader (menu): File - Open data Folder - templates, and place this file (attached) to 'templates' folder 

Sergey thankyou! That was it. I have no idea why I recalled this as being named 'Common' but I'm happy you were able to see past that!

Best regards!

GaryAlan

Reason: