The Murrey Math Trading System - page 84

Which Murrey Math Level or Octave is best to use?

Hi,

It's hard for me to decide to trust the indicator which to use Murrey Math level or Octave?

What is the difference between them? I need more explanation here because I don't know what to believe, but would appreciate your feedback to compare them.

Thanks.

NY168

Colors doesn't match...

xard777:
Enc is Octaves_v2 by Xard777

You can select different frames (128, 256, 512, 1024)

default is 128 frame (ideal for Daily chart snapshot)

256 frame for 4hr & 60min chart

512 or 1024 frame for intraday 15min or 5min chart

Slow moving intraday market use 1024 as it gets faster move to 512 frame, as it gets slower revert back to 1024

over several days use 256 frame 60min chart or even 30min chart

to move up or down an octave use octave.jump + or - 1

Enjoy

Xard777

Hi Xard777,

After I downloaded your new verison and I see the lines are not match to the labels color, which I think you should consider to match it so that it will not look confused .

Just an idea and that would be helpful.

Thanks for the new verison!

NY168

Files:

Xard,can u add Murrey Text on each line?

amenlo9:
Xard,can u add Murrey Text on each line?

That would be a great idea!

xard777

Can you post the mq4 file? I would like to change the colors, label the lines, and add code that will set the best ocyave timeframe automatically in whatever chart time frame you choose. This way, one indicator per chart that changes the octave timeframe per chart timeframe.

I apologize if the mq4 file is already posted somewhere.

Thanks

NY168:
Hi Xard777,

After I downloaded your new verison and I see the lines are not match to the labels color, which I think you should consider to match it so that it will not look confused .

Just an idea and that would be helpful.

Thanks for the new verison!

NY168

you need to refresh the chart by changing the period from h1 to 30 & back to h1 again - now the numbers match the frame

re labels - when you move the mouse over the line the label shows

Xard777

xard777:
you need to refresh the chart by changing the period from h1 to 30 & back to h1 again - now the numbers match the frame

re labels - when you move the mouse over the line the label shows

Xard777

Ahh, Thanks! I should have known . Sorry about that. I got it.

NY168

xard777

Enc is Octaves_v2 by Xard777

You can select different frames (128, 256, 512, 1024)

default is 128 frame (ideal for Daily chart snapshot)

256 frame for 4hr & 60min chart

512 or 1024 frame for intraday 15min or 5min chart

Slow moving intraday market use 1024 as it gets faster move to 512 frame, as it gets slower revert back to 1024

over several days use 256 frame 60min chart or even 30min chart

to move up or down an octave use octave.jump + or - 1

Enjoy

Xard777

Attached Images gbpusd-30min-256.gif (32.1 KB, 89 views)

gbpusd-daily-128.gif (36.0 KB, 46 views)

Attached Files

Hello xard 777

I cant insert the file to templats ?so what i can do to display the templiate in metatrader,i mean iam not seeing the file in templates ?

thanks

bhale:
xard777

Can you post the mq4 file? I would like to change the colors, label the lines, and add code that will set the best ocyave timeframe automatically in whatever chart time frame you choose. This way, one indicator per chart that changes the octave timeframe per chart timeframe.

I apologize if the mq4 file is already posted somewhere.

Thanks

hi Xard,is it possible make it auto change the frame size base on time frame like bhale mention above?

xard777:
No, this indicator does not use time - it's based purely on price.

From price, it will work out the 4/8th level of whichever frame you use (128/256/512/1024) and build up the current octave in which to trade.

Here is a 60m chart with a frame of 512

Xard777

thanks for your explanation.can u share the indicator which generate red and green dot inside the chart above?

Reason: