The Murrey Math Trading System - page 92

Cheers Xard777

First of all I want to say thanks to Xard777 for this great system. I've been playing with it and in fact this thing ROCKS.

Could you elaborate on the Franka Lines. I couldn't find any information on it.

Cheers,

Joe

vanderlinx:
First of all I want to say thanks to Xard777 for this great system. I've been playing with it and in fact this thing ROCKS.

Could you elaborate on the Franka Lines. I couldn't find any information on it.

Cheers,

Joe

re franka lines....I could not get any info on the net or even in this forum about them so my knowledge on them is pretty vague at best. Basically, Gann & Murrey works both have links to PD Ouspensky's writings which talk about frankas within the octave being 1/3rd > 1/6th > 1/12th > 1/24th > 1/48th, etc... The lower lines being stronger resistance and support lines which we see in the chart with the 1/3rd (yellow) & 1/6th (white) lines. That said, I have adapted the octave indicator to show frankas 1/3rd & 1/6th plus 1/24th lines (which are baby 1/3rds a level down). The 1/3rd frankas also show the shift to the next octave up/down when price CLOSES beyond these lines as opposed to the MM +/-2/8th rule.

Ouspensky - In Search of the Miraculous.pdf is really deep and the applicable stuff tends to be scattered about so you'll have to look attentively. Chapter 9 appears to be the root of Gann and all his schools and again on chapter 14.

I hope this answers your question.

Xard777

Any additional info or corrections would be much appreciated - thanks.

Hi xard, i'm trying to check your indi and i'm having problem, mt stuck when i attach the indi to my chart

please check that out

thanks

Mano:
Hi xard, i'm trying to check your indi and i'm having problem, mt stuck when i attach the indi to my chart

please check that out

thanks

What ver of MT4 are you using, I am using build 211. Have you tried running the indicator via the 1hr or 4hr template?

Xard777

xard777:
What ver of MT4 are you using, I am using build 211. Have you tried running the indicator via the 1hr or 4hr template? Xard777

i'm using the 211 build in and 1H TF, i'll check the template out, but if someone else can confirm this it would be great.

Ouspensky

Hey Xard777,

You probably have found this but just in case you didn't I've found some stuff about Ouspensky here P. D. Ouspensky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

I took a look around the local Public Libraries and there are quite a few books about him and his works too. In case you didn't do it yet maybe you'll be able to find more stuff about the Franka lines there. I will check all the books around to see if I can help.

Cheers,

Joe

Hi Xard, the template are working good, thanks.

anyone got Murreymath spreadsheet?i want to calculate murreymath level for stocks

xard777:
try this one... Xard777

thanks.it is very useful.you are the man!!

besides,how to use the Frame?key in 8 mean 8 days?

with fix range

Hello All....

Can I get indicator MM or TimeFrame, Octave with fix range...Please.??? I use set period 32...

Please help me...

Thank You

Reason: