The Murrey Math Trading System - page 78

Flytox:
I compiled all the idicators and no errors; for me the problem is that circles are not rounded, could it be an aspect ratio issu (1900x1200 screen).

read post #831

Xard777

Zassax2:
can you please post here M30.setup.rar

I am having trouble downloading it from sendspace

Thanks

see post #827

Xard777

xard777:
read post #831 Xard777

It works, you're extraordinaire monsieur Xard777.

Thanks Xard777,

I see with your picture that you too before 04.00 am this morning you don't have circles

So my charts are ok !

Thanks, but how Wibitens have got circles and circles on his chart ?

Anyways, thanks, all works now

Hi xard777

how do i get the MM lines in you latest indicator to be the same as the MM lines in the chart i posted? the chart shows the normal MM lines for a 64 day time frame.

thanks!

Files:
mm2.gif  56 kb
mm1.gif  40 kb

Hi xard777. I do not see at myself this picture. Tell, why?

Files:
gbpusd_1.jpg  16 kb

VladimirM:
Hi xard777. I do not see at myself this picture. Tell, why?

Hey, I found that indicator just today in ForexFactory, I think. Here you go Looks nice seeing 3 different indicator strength in multiple time frame.

Cheers,

Files:

Big Joe:
Thanks Xard777,

Thanks, but how Wibitens have got circles and circles on his chart ?

Anyways, thanks, all works now

You mean, 2 circles in my chart? I haven't figured that out for now. I'm still so new with Murrey Btw, check my previous post, chart. See how it avoid the circle during NFP today. Cool !

Cheers,

xard777:
It only trys to avoid it about 40% of the time - keep that in mind Xard777

Thank's for the info Xard. I think I need to read some materials about Murrey again. I read a lot last time. However, since I couldn't figure out how to draw these circles in Metatrader, I was loosing interest for a while. However, with your new indicator, it's looking interesting again. Thanks mate

Cheers,

wibitiens:
Hey, I found that indicator just today in ForexFactory, I think. Here you go Looks nice seeing 3 different indicator strength in multiple time frame. Cheers,

It's from here as usual, thanks to mister CJA.

Reason: