The Murrey Math Trading System - page 152

hi guys,

I am new to this MML, and had used it for a week now with profitable trades.

I just would like to know what settings u guys use for P.

When I use P=64 below for TF lower than H1, usually the lines just too near to each other, so I used 144 (Gann master square), or 128 (xard calculation on octave that had this value coincide with 4/8th)

Please advice regarding the advantage and the disadvantage of this settings if anyone had use it before.

Any of you guys use different settings than 64 and has had profitable trades? care to share?

tq for any reply regarding this matter.

new

Just been reading up on this system. Only been trading like 6 months now and trying my best to understand the system I'll read up some more of the previous posts and ask my questions then happy trading

murrey indicator

Hello

I need somebody can help me with this murrey math indicator

the candlestick show on the murrey math text (see the picture) , i need move the text to the right side.

and here is the indicator

http://www.theplattan.com/download/murreytext.mq4

http://www.theplattan.com/download/murreytext.ex4

I only need this indicator not another murrey math.

thanks in advance

murray text

If you enlarge your chart it will go to the right side.

s00 MurreyMath time frame

Looking for xard777 s00MurreyMath Time Frame indicator, could someone direct me to it, or if someone has it already. Thanks.

is anybody know the number mean and how to use it ?

murrey math lines... when it redraw ??

hi guys ...

i need to know when the murrey math be closed to redraw its lines

Rainbow:
Looking for xard777 s00MurreyMath Time Frame indicator, could someone direct me to it, or if someone has it already. Thanks.

Here is the indicator you requested...

However, I much prefer using the math two indicator as the octave will remain stable till price crosses the outer franka lines. Also, 30m,15m,5m & 1m TFs are all calculated off the 1hr timeframe.

All the best

Xard777

Murrey Math Dashboard

I have a request to the generous and experienced coders of this forum for a Murrey Math indicator:-

It will be called a Murrey Math Dashboard showing parameters (readings) of Murrey Math Lines of all time frames on a single chart as an indicator.

Rows:

It will have MM readings in following rows (from above downwards)-

+2/8, +1/8, 8/8, 7/8, 6/8, 5/8, 4/8, 3/8, 2/8, 1/8, 0/8, -1/8, -2/8

Rows should be assigned colours of corresponding MM lines.

Columns:

Time frames starting from M1 to H4 (or D1)

Options for choosing colours and time frames should be there.

I believe such an indicator which gathers MM readings into a single grid will be beneficial to most traders who use Murrey Math as dynamic support- resistance lines and look for reversal levels.

Regards.

Hi skn,

Look at the post above with indicator.

Reason: