The Murrey Math Trading System - page 151

please I need these indicators

MikeyTrader1

I have search this thread and have download almost all posted indicators and zip,rar etc. but I could not find these pointed out indicators.

can someone please post these indicators yellow label out on the screen.

thanks.

Files:
this.jpg  86 kb

I feel so sad and jealous!

To Xard777,

I have been trying so hard to read and follow each post from the MM thread but still can not get the 30% of the whole picture.

Obviously, you are surrounded by so many MM fans to absorb each piece of your great contribution. That really makes me sad and jealous because I can not get any of the files posted by you while other people can!

I started to read the wonderful thread about one week ago. I don't know what happen with your posts since I can download the files attached by other forum members in this thread. Maybe it is done on purpose? Why are none of your files shown on your posts for me?Even from the upright corner folder containing a lot of attachments, I couldn't find any of your files.

Would you please send your most recent MM time frame and MM octaves including templates to me, to relieve my envy of other people?

My email address is bestsong#gmail.com.

Big thanks in advance!

David

these indicators needed anybody

cashgrade:
MikeyTrader1

I have search this thread and have download almost all posted indicators and zip,rar etc. but I could not find these pointed out indicators.

can someone please post these indicators yellow label out on the screen.

thanks.

anybody that have these indicators please share.

In addition to MM

In addition to MM I also use the Market Profile indicator so you can see where the volume is at given price

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173721

Regards,

Files:
mmmp.gif  27 kb

Study Group

xcalibur:
We have put together a training program which is taught to our members. Xcalibur

Hi Xcalibur,

Is your study group open for new students. I am really interested in studying this is detail? Thanks for all the great info

mikedohio:
The info refers to angled lines that show momentum and speed but these lines do not appear when I install the indicator. Can anyone tell me if I need to change settings or if you are aware of these momentum and speed signals included in the Murrey indicator? Thanks.

Hi there,

Pls copy files to your mt4 folder/experts/libraries

Then restart mt4 - all should work then

Xard777

Blaiserboy:
this is doable, I can not tell you how but I am sure I have seen what you need somewhere. definitely not a silly question

Thank you for the quick reply. Glad to know that it is possible.

I am using

ind_buffer3=iOsMA(NULL,0,FastEMA,SlowEMA,SignalSMA,PRICE_WEIGHTED,i);

current=ind_buffer3;

prev=ind_buffer3;

if(current > prev)

{...........

But this only tells me if the one is higher than the other.....I think. But how to get the "value" of current and prev????

mfrossouw:
Thank you for the quick reply. Glad to know that it is possible.

I am using

ind_buffer3=iOsMA(NULL,0,FastEMA,SlowEMA,SignalSMA,PRICE_WEIGHTED,i);

current=ind_buffer3;

prev=ind_buffer3;

if(current > prev)

{...........

But this only tells me if the one is higher than the other.....I think. But how to get the "value" of current and prev????

Newdigital or Mlen, the moderators will see your post, I think and offer some good advice..

Allow them time to see your post...... they will point you to a solution, they are quite knowledgeable

Reason: