The Murrey Math Trading System - page 155

Search this Indicators

Hi,

where can I find exactly this indicator. Can someone provide it for download.

Thanks

tattoo-angel:
Hi,

where can I find exactly this indicator. Can someone provide it for download.

Thanks

look in here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172943

I'm new here.., how can I place Murrey Math indicator at one chart with setting MMPeriode =60 and MMPeriode=15 ? Sorry, my bad english.. Thanks.

Hii MM Tra

Hii

Iam santosh from India trading MM from some time in Indian Index, now trying it on Forex.. today shorted EU @1.27885 @6/8 Hrly, eyeing for 5/8 or 4/8.. Lets see how this pans out on a bullish trending EU for my Short trade..

Files:
eu.gif  18 kb

Murray Math ALL TIMEFRAMES

Hello all. I know that this probably isn't much, but I have had great success using this. But I have colored the lines to be a little easier for my eyes to read using red, white, aqua, yellow, and lime. I hope that this helps someone.

Cheers,

bubbadirect

Hi, bubbadirect, what is parameter 'P' mean?

My MM Indicator

Is someone clever enough to modify this indicator so that I am able to move the actuall text all the way along either left or right along the MMath lines on the chart please? In small increments of course, thanks.murraymath_001.mq4

Files:

john1368:
Is someone clever enough to modify this indicator so that I am able to move the actuall text all the way along either left or right along the MMath lines on the chart please? In small increments of course, thanks.murraymath_001.mq4

Hi,

This will do the job. New item in options called Text_BarShift. Higher figures move text further to the left.

Cheers

Brooky

Files:

MMath

Awesome, thanks very much, will try it out. You guys rock.

Murrey all timeframes

fully configurable

enjoy

Reason: