The Murrey Math Trading System - page 156

dakiki:
Murrey all timeframes

fully configurable

enjoy

There are great options here I was going to ask for something just like this, except it is missing one thing, the ability to move the lines to the far right.

I tried everything I think and could not do this. I was hoping to keep the lines a little ways away from the current candle, and starting on far right. (I tried negative number which worked for the text, but not for the lines). Having the length of the lines adjustable is perfect, we just need option to start from far right!

Can you put this option there?

TIA!

jayjonbeach:
There are great options here I was going to ask for something just like this, except it is missing one thing, the ability to move the lines to the far right.

I tried everything I think and could not do this. I was hoping to keep the lines a little ways away from the current candle, and starting on far right. (I tried negative number which worked for the text, but not for the lines). Having the length of the lines adjustable is perfect, we just need option to start from far right!

Can you put this option there?

TIA!

I am bumping this, simply because on the entire Internet, I could not find a MM Indy that only has lines on the far right of screen, instead of through the whole screen messing up the chart (especially if already messy....)

This specific Indy is great but

HELP PLEASE SOMEONE!!!

sam1197:
Tsar, thanks for the great work. Can you help here, I am getting zeros in the dashboard!

Dashb - sam1197's library

Thanks in advance.

Sam

I get 0000's and I cant fix it.

How to you change the font to lucinda?

Can someone help

thanks

jayjonbeach:
I am bumping this, simply because on the entire Internet, I could not find a MM Indy that only has lines on the far right of screen, instead of through the whole screen messing up the chart (especially if already messy....) This specific Indy is great but

HELP PLEASE SOMEONE!!!

Well I have learnt how to code, mostly, and I still can't figure out where this Indy is drawing the lines to be able to change them. If someone more experienced could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

jayjonbeach:
Well I have learnt how to code, mostly, and I still can't figure out where this Indy is drawing the lines to be able to change them. If someone more experienced could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Hi Jayonbeach,

Have these been piddling around with maybe you can use, they originally came from the Dolly thread.

mrtools,

i`m more interested to check/test the signals of your "dot" indicator ...

Can you provide more information ?

Sixer

Sixer:
mrtools,

i`m more interested to check/test the signals of your "dot" indicator ...

Can you provide more information ?

Sixer

Hi Sixer,

Try here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

mrtools:
Hi Jayonbeach, Have these been piddling around with maybe you can use, they originally came from the Dolly thread.

Hi Mr. Tools. Thank you for posting that, I think it is the very first MM Indy I have seen with short lines! Those lines are great actually, keeping the rest of the chart from being too cluttered. (errrr, let's say MORE cluttered....)

Now I have to just figure out a way, to put short lines like that into the Indy that is in post 1555 here:

dakiki:
Murrey all timeframes , fully configurable, enjoy

That Indy is the best MM one I have seen, with just about every option configurable, and it has all the TF's on it, only issue is the lines go right through the chart and are not configurable. I have looked at the code, and can't figure out for the life of me how and where it is drawing the lines. Do you see where?

jayjonbeach:
Hi Mr. Tools. Thank you for posting that, I think it is the very first MM Indy I have seen with short lines! Those lines are great actually, keeping the rest of the chart from being too cluttered. (errrr, let's say MORE cluttered....)

Now I have to just figure out a way, to put short lines like that into the Indy that is in post 1555 here:

That Indy is the best MM one I have seen, with just about every option configurable, and it has all the TF's on it, only issue is the lines go right through the chart and are not configurable. I have looked at the code, and can't figure out for the life of me how and where it is drawing the lines. Do you see where?

Jayjonbeach, on that one try defbackbars = 20 and LabelsShift = 10, and when you do that the font size for me too small, just changed it to 7

Hello everybody. I'm trading with Murrey trading system. And it seems to me rather profitable. Could anybody recommend how to combine this trading strategy with others. And what is the best strategy to combine trading with Murrey to your mind? Thanks in advance.

Reason: