The Murrey Math Trading System - page 153

Murrey Math Dashboard

Thanks Newdigital, very prompt guidance as always.

1. Thanks Tsar for the beautiful indicator.

I am getting an error message while compiling.

'Strin'-variable not defined.

I am using Broco Trader,Version: 4.00, Build 402.

How to get rid of this error?

2. My request is little different.

While the indicator posted by Tsar will help to monitor many instruments (pairs) and help to choose the best instrument for the time, my requested indicator will help in timing best entry in a particular instrument.

Indicator requested by me will show MM values of all timeframes of a single instrument, and when important support-resistance levels on various timeframes concur, it will be the best time to execute a trade.

Please consider my request.

The indicator posted by Tsar along with indicator requested by me will be very useful tools for the traders.

Regards.

ay-MMLDashboard v1.1

Hi All,

These Murray Math Dashboard_Multi Currencies Indie

- Can choice Currency to look (with Delete another Currency in Symbols Setting)

- Can choice Compact Mode feature.

- Arrow for previous broken MM Level.

- Replace Terminal font with Lucida console.

- Work in ALL Time Frime.

Hopefully useful !

Best Regards,

Tsar

Hi skn,

Use .ex4file in attachment, NO need Compiling again.

I'm not found PROBLEM with .mq4 file when Compiling for use in MT4 Program.

Best Regards,

Tsar

skn:

1. Thanks Tsar for the beautiful indicator.

I am getting an error message while compiling.

'Strin'-variable not defined.

I am using Broco Trader,Version: 4.00, Build 402.

How to get rid of this error?

Regards.

Murrey Math_All TF Indie

Hi All,

These Murrey Math_All TF Indie

- MULTI Murrey Math in One Chart.

- include Pivot Point, Support-Resistance Levels in Current Chart.

Hopefully useful !

Best Regards,

Tsar

Thanks Tsar

Thanks Tsar.

Kindly consider my request for another Dashboard to supplement yours.

Regards.

Tsar:
Hi All,

These Murrey Math_All TF Indie

- MULTI Murrey Math in One Chart.

- include Pivot Point, Support-Resistance Levels in Current Chart.

Hopefully useful !

Best Regards,

Tsar

Thank you, very good but not below 1 hr TF

increase:
Thank you, very good but not below 1 hr TF

Hi increase,

Below H1 Time Frime, still need CHANGE inP Setting.

Try Use P with 50 Value or another... Cause I'm not sure, which the Best Setting.

Best Regards,

Tsar

Trading verses looking for indicators.

It's a pity with this thread that there wasn't as much effort put into trading the system as there was in looking for the latest indicator up date. All you need for this, to work, is the MML indicator look at the 1h plus time frmes and when the markets gets to the extremes of these higher time frames switch to the shorter time frames, 5m or 15m, and look for reversal price action at these levels. This is all I do and it works.

Is anybody out there doing this or something simular??

steve1962:
It's a pity with this thread that there wasn't as much effort put into trading the system as there was in looking for the latest indicator up date. All you need for this, to work, is the MML indicator look at the 1h plus time frmes and when the markets gets to the extremes of these higher time frames switch to the shorter time frames, 5m or 15m, and look for reversal price action at these levels. This is all I do and it works. Is anybody out there doing this or something simular??

Yes I am doing similar thing - using MTF indicator on 5 minutes chart to look for pull back when daily/hourly price approaches the high probability retracement zones.

How many are still using this method?

Trader49234:
Yes I am doing similar thing - using MTF indicator on 5 minutes chart to look for pull back when daily/hourly price approaches the high probability retracement zones.

It would be interesting to see how many people are still trading using only MML and not trying to complicate things by adding flashy indicators. I'm using the same indicator it's very good when trading the lower time frames to see what's happening on the 1h+ time frames and then just rely on reversal price action.

Reason: