Points VS Pips - page 41

Roman:

I hope you, as a long-time member of this forum, do not need to explain what this is?
And if you don't know, I'm sorry, I won't explain it to you.
All this nonsense is enough for me, this thread. Adjus.

with a clear conscience)

Roman:

As a long-time member of this forum, I hope you don't need to explain what this is?
And if you do not know, I'm sorry, I will not explain, please study it yourself.
All this nonsense is enough for me, this thread. adjus.

I see, nothing else was expected.

Have you yourself read or are you smoking the same magic weed as the writer of this article?

Just a sheen of miraculous thought:

But you can understand that the increase was 1% of the previous value: 10 × (100 + 1) / 100 = 10.1%.

But it's a shame that there are fewer and fewer people who can appreciate this humour.

Vladimir Baskakov:
What is the correlation?

In this case I can only advise you to learn to read and not to ask the question that has just been answered.

the fedoseev bullshit generator is on.

TheXpert:
Fedoseyev's bullshit generator has kicked in.

Is that the best you can come up with? Or is it time for you to go to the primer too?

You know, Andrei, when you were quiet and only occasionally spewed out half a sentence, you gave the impression of being clever.

We count to three, from a zyxpert there are usually three jumps. One is. Come on, Andrew! We're waiting...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

In this case I can only advise you to learn to read and not to ask the question that has just been answered.

I see, the theorist decided to teach everyone

Vladimir Baskakov:
I see, the theorist decided to teach everyone

You should get the word "understandable" out of your vocabulary, it's not compatible with your personality.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I wish you wouldn't use the word "understandable" in your vocabulary, it's not compatible with your

OK, can you write something argumentative?
Reason: