hi

what time frame do u suggest.

thanks

kamyar:
hi

what time frame do u suggest.

thanks

kaymar

The timeframe should not matter, it currently places limit orders at the MM lines, for use in choppy markets, soon it will be placing both stop andlimit orders

kool, looking forward to it. I've been using MM selling at 8/8 and buying at 0/8. Any timeframe.

dont know if i posted this here allready but its informative.

Files:

Any chance for further development? Pretty please

murray math trader here

hi. i ve been trading using sb_murray math line = 3a with i-regr for clearer look. my trading plan is simply limit buying and selling and the top three layer top and bottom. so at the ultimate resistance, overbought and extremely overbought areas making sure that the price is entered again outside the i-regr tunnel. i use a sp and tp. sometime i have averaged down price at two or even three layer line. if stopped out, large loss. but i see that things are quite profitable so far.

is there an ea out for this. i would like to trade it live. anyone else trading this system? let me know your thoughts.

ciao and happy hunting for pips.

I've never met anyone who can trade MM successfully?

ForexStyle:
is there a murreymath ea available on this forum?

i have been trading murreymath successfully for 2 years if someone can provide me a template i am sure i can take it from there adding further stuff.

thanks in advance

ForexStyle.

Dear Sir,

I noticed you said you have been trading murrey math successfull for two years. I have never met anyone who has been able to trade the MM system.

So i would be very interested in having a conversation with you.

I have murrey math on my esignal platform, and i have also read the murrey math manual. But i have NOT been able to trade it with consistent profits, and the backtesting also shows it to be a non-profitable system. So maybe i just dont understand it?

I have backtested buying at the 0/8 line, with targets at the 2/8 line and stops below -2/8 but this fails, yes sure it works sometimes, but not consistent enought to be a complete system.

I have also backtested buying at 8/8 line, with targets at 6/8 line and stops above +2/8 but this fails as well, yes it works sometimes, but the consistency of the system is not good enough.

So could you get in touch with me, and id love to understand your rules for engagement with the murrey math system.

Thanks

Riz

"rkhan":
So could you get in touch with me, and id love to understand your rules for engagement with the murrey math system.

I think the murrey lines should be treated as ordinary S&R lines. If it breaks, after confirming the break, it will go to another area. If it doesn't break, it will come back.

I think trading the lines, using limit or stop will only be successful for a normally ranging pair such as eur/chf (maybe). But for a trending pair, the strategy would fail.

Regards,

Reason: