The Murrey Math Trading System - page 124

Where's Murrey??

I've been trying unsuccessfully to buy a copy of T.H. Murrey's book.....the official website seems dead and I get no response to emails. Does anybody know where to buy a copy?

Thanks,

Rapid.

rapid58:
I've been trying unsuccessfully to buy a copy of T.H. Murrey's book.....the official website seems dead and I get no response to emails. Does anybody know where to buy a copy?

Thanks,

Rapid.

I have a book on Murrey's, can sell to you, cheaply

Hi Forexboy,

Is it 'Murrey Math Trading System'?

My email is rapid58@optusnet.com.au

Thanks,

Rapid

Channel indicator

Hi Can anyone tell me where the channel indicator is that is on Anreas70s post at the top of post 122 please.

Thanks

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
i have change Indicator for better backtesting

new name is Murrey_Math_Line_X

have fun

Hi, Alex,

Murrey_Math_Line_X seems really great for backtesting purpose. I tried it on my chart, but unfortunatelly it does not work the same way as you shows in your chart. You may see a trial picture in the attachment.

It's confusing for me and looking forward to your kind help.

Good luck to you!

Files:
gbpusd.bmp  1573 kb

My results lDEMO IBFX

Greetings, after reading to post 82 last night getting an idea of how it works, I wanted to post my results , DEMO ACCOUNT Practice.

My entries started at the first RED arrow and the Float is just beginning. The First yellow line is where I close all but 1 positions eather manualy or by TP (take Profit). (A BLUE ARROW SHOWED HERE ,BUT HAS SINCE DISAPERID)as i Exited all but one .At this line I just had 1 open to see what happens and set a TP target and hit at the 2nd red line ( I was In bed, sleeping for that).

Files:
mm_demo_test.jpg  273 kb

Backtesting MM Indicators

Hi All,

First of all thanks to xard777 for the incredible amount of work you have done.

Having just read through 139 pages the mind boggles.

I note that some of the early indicators need to be reset in tester in order for them to update.

Please let me have your suggestion for the best template/indicators to use for say GBPUSD, EURJPY and EURUSD and suggested settings for these.

Cheers

forexalex:
Greetings, after reading to post 82 last night getting an idea of how it works, I wanted to post my results , DEMO ACCOUNT Practice. My entries started at the first RED arrow and the Float is just beginning. The First yellow line is where I close all but 1 positions eather manualy or by TP (take Profit). (A BLUE ARROW SHOWED HERE ,BUT HAS SINCE DISAPERID)as i Exited all but one .At this line I just had 1 open to see what happens and set a TP target and hit at the 2nd red line ( I was In bed, sleeping for that).

Hi Forexalex,

Could you post the Float indicator? I could n't find it in my laptop. It is repainting, but still good to use.

Thanks.

x-wave(21-13-8-1 & mm- timeframe-v5

xard777:
Here is an octave indicator I have been working on... Xard777

hi xard777

Thank you very much for all the help u have been in this website have been following all the murray indis u have put and i kind of like the two indis qouted above.but i need help.is it possible for the wx-wave tp display other waves like ABC OR WYX?

another question is mm-timefrma-v5 tpl can u be able to code so that the lines can display text on various murray lines like overshoot,major reversals and so on.i.e like text or guidelines found on #00murraymath-timeframe2 indi.and dont change the colours.i think it was a tpl file.pliz try to0 put all this things cos i think is the system ever.and thanks again for the help u have done to us all.thank you

Here is the Float - you asked for

Hi Forexalex,

Could you post the Float indicator? I could n't find it in my laptop. It is repainting, but still good to use.

Thanks.

here is the indicator.

Files:
Reason: