KG Trapping Mode - page 53

Sample

You can combine "KG Momentum" with another indicators to give you a clear view about price movement. I love Bollinger Bands, and i always use "KG Momentum" with BB (Standard Dev 2) and i use BB periode same as periode that i used on "KG Momentum".

Look at the image below i use periode 30 on BB and KG Momentum.... hope it's help your analysis..

KG

Files:
kg_mom_2.gif  27 kb

Ethan Hunt:
Thank you kang_gun for the Flying Carpet Indicator, this is really great idea. Cheers Ethan.

Your welcome... enjoy it. If you use it and help your trade, would you share with us how you use it...

Thanks,

KG

Need your the last K.G Wave system v.1a ( Mql4 )

Hi Mr. kang_gun,

I'm glad to know that you are is this thread again.

I was using your the one's system that you maked ( K.G Wave system V1.a ). Very very usefull. And I think this system MORE USEFULL if running the other indi.

Did you ever making this system ( K.G Wave system ) be EA Sir' ??

Can I get mql4 for this system Sir' ?? Cause I want to know the logic for this GREAT System.

I'm really appreciate if you can share that Source Code. ( Really I'm very very interested to join and can develop or explore from this system to get MORE and MORE USEFULL ).

In my mine, this indi ( K.G Wave system ) want to be a great filter to make a ENTRY and EXIT Position.

So that's way I'm very interested to know much more about this K.G System. Can you HELPIng me Sir' to get Mql4 from K.G Wave System ??

Thank you so much Sir', for your KINDNESS and HELPING Me. And thank's for your HAVE DONE too in this THREAD.

Best regards,

Paulinge

try this sea wave

assalamu alaikum brother kang gun:

the sea wave you have is a little too slow. try this indicator

hullmoving average color.

see attached chart. the ea using hma from my understanding have proved to be profitable. try making a ea using hma.

Files:
hma_color.mq4  4 kb
bar_trend.mq4  4 kb
ej5min.gif  19 kb

xard777:
I have merged your HMA indicator idea into one window...

Thanks

Xard777

Please, can you post your indicators?

xard777:
I have merged your HMA indicator idea into one window...

Thanks

Xard777

Finally you are here.... i always love your chart..

KG

Thanks

ismailv:
assalamu alaikum brother kang gun:

the sea wave you have is a little too slow. try this indicator

hullmoving average color.

see attached chart. the ea using hma from my understanding have proved to be profitable. try making a ea using hma.

Wa'alaikumussalam warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Thanks brother,

I try using HMA on my chart... but it's look too smooth for me . But, thanks.. i'll try to play with the period and look to the calculations inside..

KG

Files:
kg_tsd.gif  31 kb

Hope this OP make pips again

We'll see then , just OP 1 minutes ago.. hehehehehe wish me luck...

KG

Close +10 only.... GJ continue to move up qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Files:
kg_tsd1.gif  23 kb

xard777:
Here you go...hope it helps

included template

Xard777

ps you will need to manually change octave.jump in xard-lite-v1 indicator when price moves above 0/8 from 2 to 0 - (you will get the hang of it :-)

Could you please to set it up for 15M TF and how to do it ?

Thx

assalamu`alaikum

i just wanna say thanks to all of your trading system kang gun, it`s really help me alot even i`m just a really nubie . i`m still using virtual acc so far,n sometimes using my friend`s live acc..and i`m starting to feel your system plus made some `green`..

just like you and KDZA said, "try to think out of the box"...i`m still trying to do it..even it`s really not easy

irvan

Reason: