The Murrey Math Trading System - page 128

forexboy777...you must be new here...you called Xard "respected"...he wouldn't talk to you unless you call him "Your Highness"...With Capitals...by the way...you and James are not related by any chance???

Pava:
forexboy777...you must be new here...you called Xard "respected"...he wouldn't talk to you unless you call him "Your Highness"...With Capitals...by the way...you and James are not related by any chance???

Pava! What medication are you on?... It's just a FORUM FFS

forexboy777:
Hi respected Xard777 enclose please on a site your last indicators with which you now work. I very much like all your indicators

Here is a link to my last lot of indicators... You will need to excuse pava, he can be a bit of a prick at times.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449/page40

Xard777

xard777:
Here is a link to my last lot of indicators... You will need to excuse pava, he can be a bit of a prick at times.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449/page40

Xard777

Xard777,

Could you please tell me what the letters stand for in the bottom left of your template. In your PNG file it is a V. I tried finding this in the thread, but I can't find an explanation of what this indicator is.

Thank you,

Matthew

xard777:
Pava! What medication are you on?... It's just a FORUM FFS

This is just a forum and I was just trying to help

Help ...Trying to

Pava:
This is just a forum and I was just trying to help

Yeah...and Bulls are just Angels with Horns...Poor Devils .

Female Turkey(Pava) TRYING to become helpful,now THAT is a novelty...Pava,Pava,where were you hiding during Thanksgiving? THAT was the time to be helpful ..Bird,you lost your opportunity.

S

SIMBA:
Yeah...and Bulls are just Angels with Horns...Poor Devils .

Female Turkey(Pava) TRYING to become helpful,now THAT is a novelty...Pava,Pava,where were you hiding during Thanksgiving? THAT was the time to be helpful ..Bird,you lost your opportunity.

S

Simba...if you want to try to spread your venom around go to my personal thread...do not spam threads where people are actually trying to learn something useful...ur just in time for dollar temporary run up...how great of you!...Thanksgiving?...unlike you I am a busy man....

So far, this thread has remained relatively free from personal garbage and Xard has done a lot of contributing to enhance the income of many people..

It is beyond me why the personal stuff has to enter now...

Do people have some inadequacies that they must express..?

Let's keep this thread to business, a great concept is being shared here and it would be a shame to discourage the author.

Too late

Blaiserboy:
So far, this thread has remained relatively free from personal garbage and Xard has done a lot of contributing to enhance the income of many people..

It is beyond me why the personal stuff has to enter now...

Do people have some inadequacies that they must express..?

Let's keep this thread to business, a great concept is being shared here and it would be a shame to discourage the author.

Personal garbage?..look into your own backyard...Sorry,great concept MOFO ..Is it clear or you need me to remind and spank you tomorrow?

The author is a good trader and won`t be discouraged?..Hopefully..then why does he allows Pava to interrupt?

Pava,aka,female Turkey in heat,don`t be such an hypocrite ,ok?You won`t be discouraged either,I hope ...first time somebody helped you,wow,tonight may be your virginity losing day..try harder .

Enjoy the weekend at the Rosebud cemetery in L.A.

S

SIMBA:
Personal garbage?..look into your own backyard...Sorry,great concept MOFO ..Is it clear or you need me to remind and spank you tomorrow?

The author is a good trader and won`t be discouraged?..Hopefully..then why does he allows Pava to interrupt?

Pava,aka,female Turkey in heat,don`t be such an hypocrite ,ok?You won`t be discouraged either,I hope ...first time somebody helped you,wow,tonight may be your virginity losing day..try harder .

Enjoy the weekend at the Rosebud cemetery in L.A.

S

Simba...listen to Blaiser boy...stop your nonsense

Reason: