The Murrey Math Trading System - page 125

xzard777 the new murrey mad genius

Hi xzard,

I must congratulate you for being the best of the best on murrey math

programming I have gone through the whole 139 post and I had the greatest

laugh of my life when someone ask for how to program the baby line and

you send him 3 pages of codes.

and later show him a simple way to solve his problem.

anyway xzard777 thanks a lot for all your effort and I will say at the pace you

are going I will not be surprise if you discover the HOLY GRAIL.

Here is some Idea am thinking about on Murry math see if you can handle it.

1 min chart----------------4 pips width from each line.

5 min chart----------------8 pips width from each line.

15 min chart---------------16 or 12 both are ok------ pips from each line.

each line should shrink by 1 or 2 pips if the market is slow or ranging on the 1 min chart and also shrink on the other 2 time frames the pips amount whatever they are is ok

longilo

xard777:
I see what you mean, there are two diff versions of mm at play here, one use standard mm calc which shows the lower scale and the other version uses a diff calc. Its ok whatever version you use as you treat the 6/8 line the same as the 2/8 line as you do with the 8/8 and 4/8 etc... You can trade away with whichever one you want. for instance one may show price at 6/8 which is a major reverse also the other version may show the same price at +2/8 which again is a major reverse. So in the long run it does not matter which version you use as you would be expecting similar results at support/resistance levels.

Xard777

ps I use this version...M-Math v3 with default settings...good for all timeframes. Also, included fonts.zip which inc MV Boli font from windows 7 os

Can anyone tell me the name of the one that is coded to "show price at 6/8 which is a major reverse also the other version may show the same price at +2/8 which again is a major reverse."

Thanks.

backtesting

Hi XARD777

thanks you for your great works, i'm using your indicator XTF 2009 and it's

work good on real time.

However if i run a backtest in graphic mode with this indicator, it does not work, here is a screenshot.

there is a way to run backtest with xtf2009 indicator? (Graphic mode of course)

Files:
nodisplay.jpg  269 kb

Hi

Which file is the latest Version for Murray Math Indicator ?

The setting is for special timeframe?

Do I need change setting for another time frame?

thx

the indicator below

hi xard how can i get the indicator that displays yesterday waist and close as the indicator on the chart but at the bottom alone

Files:
for_xard777.gif  44 kb

I need help

It is said that T.H.Murrey wrote a book named Murrey Math Trading.There are many of picture in them ,but this book not a PPT files.It have sixteen chapter or more. It describe the Murrey math method in detail.But I can't find its ebook ,who can give a download link ?

I think this size of the ebook may be big because of many picture.Say again,it does not a PPT file which named Murrey Math presentation

Sorry for dumbo question as I am a newbie here,may I know what is the post number for this xard's post?thanks

Here is my daily chart setup

Unzip and copy ex4 files to indicators folder and copy the tpl file to template folder. Restart mt4, right mouse click on screen and select from templates...tf-daily-4-64-256.tpl

You my have to change the period from daily to 1hr then back to daily so that the chart draws itself correctly, but you only need to do it once.

If you require say a 30min chart then you would need to change the settings to 32-8-256 from the input menu. You can also view the 5min chart using these same settings.

Happy trading...

Xard777

Found it at post no. #1226.

I installed this Indicator and liked it very much,thank you Alex

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
i have change Indicator for better backtesting

new name is Murrey_Math_Line_X

have fun

Murrey time indicator only

xard777:
Oops, me using windows 7 which has mvBoli font...here

Hi Xard,

You are doing absolutely great job with your indicators - congrats and many thanks.

Could you please prepare a separate indicator with time octaves only? 4h and 1d timeframes is all I need, plus bmls

It would be an extremely useful indicator in my opinion.

Thank you in advance,

Patryk

Reason: